Storm Aileen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I never heard a thing last night, it was a bit wet last night before I went to bed and it's a bit windy this morning but nothing more than usual. In the garden the only thing that's changed is that one of the perennial sunflowers has decided to have a lie down on one of the curry plants, something for me to sort out later.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Total destruction here. One of my neighbour's petunias was bent and people are saying that in another street, someone's wheelie bin fell over. Police are cordoning off the street at the moment.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well my drive in was more hazardous than normal as the only cyclist i saw was struggling to keep his bso in a straight line , now i am not sure if it was the wind or his flatish rear tyre that was causing the issue !

KneesUp

Guru
I had mild difficulty feeding the guinea pigs this morning as the trellis with climbers on it had blown off the wall and was blocking the back door. I managed to move it without damaging the plant, although the downdraught from the news helicopter startled the piggies.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Jnr's paddling pool blew against the rose bushes in the garden and caused a puncture.
One of the sunflower pots blew over.
The lid of the paper recycling box blew down the road.
The milk bottles holder on the front step also got blown down the road.
I said to Mrs Ian, who was visibly upset at all the damage It's OK love,. we can rebuild.

Top Bottom