Storm Aileen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
You've ice already?
Was back in Jan. Fractured pelvis.

Sharky

Guru
Not 100% yet.

Its been a long recovery. Couldn't stand up for several weeks, then on crutches for a while. Had a few short turbo sessions and road rides, then it was the start of our 10 series in March. Got round ok, but uncomfortable and could not get out of the saddle, but did a 37. Gradually got better through the season and down to a mid 28, on an 88" fixed (90 secs slower than previous season). Only up to 500 miles this year, but has included twelve 10's.

This week was the start of my other TT season (table tennis) and this is giving me more grief. Sudden sideways movements, bending down etc are painful, but I am getting there.

Looking forward to next season.
Cheers

classic33

Leg End Member
Not 100% yet.

Its been a long recovery. Couldn't stand up for several weeks, then on crutches for a while. Had a few short turbo sessions and road rides, then it was the start of our 10 series in March. Got round ok, but uncomfortable and could not get out of the saddle, but did a 37. Gradually got better through the season and down to a mid 28, on an 88" fixed (90 secs slower than previous season). Only up to 500 miles this year, but has included twelve 10's.

This week was the start of my other TT season (table tennis) and this is giving me more grief. Sudden sideways movements, bending down etc are painful, but I am getting there.

Looking forward to next season.
Cheers
Onwards and upwards, and just keep hitting those balls.

Top Bottom