Storm Isha

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
It's yorkshire weather.so putting me big jumper on.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just taken my mutt for a walk up to the small park about 5 to 10, depending on how quick you are, minutes walk away. I walked in the middle of the street just in case any slates blew off onto the pavement. Mind you,I've seen roofing slates take off in strong winds and end up in the middle of the road. I took a gamble in the park, walking under big trees and had to stop every now and then to brace myself for sudden strong gusts. In the 40 minutes I was out I didn't see another person braving the elements.:rain:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Just out of interest, is that little park with the helter skelter still there near the sea front in Cleveleys? I remember friction burning my arm on the sides of it as I slid down it as a child.:okay:

Nah that went a few hours ago now.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
It has been stormy all day here in Glasgow, but now it's really blowing a gale, with horizontal wind added to it.
I'm really glad I was off today, on annual leave tomorrow too.
This is weather I would draw a line commuting by bike!
Alfie the cat has been out in the storm most of the day, he's out now :ohmy:

GetFatty

Über Member
My conservatory has been falling down for the best part of 20 years but it’s still there after each storm. A couple of years ago next door’s 6 foot wall actually blew down but the conservatory is still there. Part of me thinks that there are so many gaps in it that the wind passes through it

Top Bottom