Strange Clubs and Societies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Rich vein of humour to be mined here.

None of which the members will have ever heard before, although I suppose that's part of the fun.

Tried and tested is good !

Baldy

Über Member
The Goldfish Club, to be a member you have to have survived an aircraft crash into water. I'm not a member, some Army mates are they were on the first helicopter lift. I was waiting for the second lift.

grldtnr

I've occasionally come across some clubs which apparently exist for the sole purpose of kicking an inflatable bladder around a large field. They seem to take it all extremely seriously.

Very odd.
Theres another mob , who run around with odd shaped balls, who also kick a inflated bladder sometimes in the game as well.
Not sure how they get odd shaped balls, I believe it's something to do with a group huddle they regularly hold on the field.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
These idiots dropping in to have a crack at their sad little games of party political point scoring are becoming very, very tiresone.

So what wierd, bizarre, and downright strange clubs or societies have you come across? (and no, I don't mean the Green Party - be a little more imaginative than that please!)

You started it?

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
As an idiot, I can confirm that somehow I managed to get a BSc in a science subject.:okay:
Well, if its a pissing contest I managed an MSc in a science subject (planetary science at undergrad, celestial mechanics at post-grad, before anyone asks).

Sadly, the only club it entitled me to was the one for people with rather useless qualifications, but I had rather expected that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom