Strava 2015 KOM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Diggs

Veteran
As it says, I have come home to upload my ride to "crown" icons across the board as a 2015 KOM on each segment. It doesn't affect the main KOM standings but I don't recall seeing it last year.
I just hope I don't get swamped with emails telling me I've lost this and that as others get out riding.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
As it says, I have come home to upload my ride to "crown" icons across the board as a 2015 KOM on each segment. It doesn't affect the main KOM standings but I don't recall seeing it last year.
I just hope I don't get swamped with emails telling me I've lost this and that as others get out riding.
Got an email about it. If it means you get loads followed by emails to say you have lost them again once everyone gets going, I think I will disable the notifications...........it will be a bit disheartening. Lol

Brandane

Legendary Member
Must get out for a ride tomorrow then and see what one of these KOM things is all about :laugh:. It's not likely to last. Can't get out today; too wet and windy for my FWC liking :thumbsup:.

OP
OP
Diggs

Diggs

Veteran
Got an email about it. If it means you get loads followed by emails to say you have lost them again once everyone gets going, I think I will disable the notifications...........it will be a bit disheartening. Lol
If I didn't even notice the email telling me about it, I don't suppose any other notifications will bother me then!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I think I have sussed it. If I go out and ride at 5mph, then increase by .1mph throughout the year, I should keep getting PBs for the year. Lol

I was looking through people's rides before I went out and was thinking that everyone was hammering it in a bid for New Year fitness! Only when I got home and had 9 KOMs of my own I sussed it out!

Top Bottom