Strava Oops

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
:blush:

Yeah So was quite excited to see a crown on my upload to Strava just now...then realised I hadn’t switched off record when I’d jumped off the bike into the car.

I can’t be he only one to have done this. Can you edit it yourself or do you have to contact their support?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Yep, you can crop the motorised bit out. Had to do that myself a couple of times....

lazybloke

Considering a new username
i once did the same. Think it was the pencil button to edit the ride, then there was an option to trim off the extra bits.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Web page for the activity- don't know if you can do it on the phone app- Actions menu (spanner)- Crop. Then select the bit you want to keep.

OP
OP
Tin Pot

Tin Pot

Guru
Cheers.

:hello: Goodbye KoM!

Can clearly see that section is filled with drivers anyway as the next ten on the list were only 1 second behind me.
:laugh:

fixedfixer

Veteran
Cheers.

:hello: Goodbye KoM!

Can clearly see that section is filled with drivers anyway as the next ten on the list were only 1 second behind me.
:laugh:

You weren’t speeding ..........ha ha.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
If you like, and it's blatantly obvious, you are able to 'flag ' other rides where they've done the same.

I loose at least 1 per week with people doing what you did.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I like to tell myself that too!
Sad but true. I was convinced for a long time that some of the uphill speeds that were being posted would have been impossible for a human on a push bike to achieve. Having since had the pleasure of riding with some of those posting the times and seen them disappear over the brow while I was still puffing away at the bottom, I've had to concede that even if I was on a Hyabusa they'd most likely still be quicker than me, the freaks!

Top Bottom