Strava Photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I always think posted strava rides always look nice when they are accompanied with photos.
I have never taken any photos because i have read on some occasions it might freeze strava or actually turn it off.
It would be nice to have some feedback on this as i would like to tag some photos with my ride.

vickster

Legendary Member
I always think posted strava rides always look nice when they are accompanied with photos.
I have never taken any photos because i have read on some occasions it might freeze strava or actually turn it off.
It would be nice to have some feedback on this as i would like to tag some photos with my ride.
Can't you add them after uploading the ride when it's safely up?

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Never had any problems.

It happened once with my phone. I don't remember which phone though, it might have been a fairly poor LG one and it only happened because when I moved out of Strava it stopped recording. If I'd gone back in and unpaused it, it would have been fine. I generally don't use the phone though and last time I did, walking, it was fine.

Slick

Guru
When I used to use my phone, any pictures I took on the ride were automatically uploaded. Can't remember exactly if it asked me first or not.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I add the pics after the ride has uploaded. That way, only the ones I want are there, not any rubbishy ones.

I've never had a problem but I'm careful about posting anything identifying.

Jody

Stubborn git
My old Note 4 used to pause a ride if you took a photo. No idea why but it was frustrating to find out when you got back. The new one doesn't do it.

Katherine

Guru
You can add photos in edit your ride. So try that first.

Top Bottom