Strava Premium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
I load them manually. It is not too difficult.
When my trial runs out I'll see how I get on. Good to know about manual loading.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Actually I would say that Stavistix Chome add on gives you far more detailed data than Premium.
That's the ext I use in chrome ! Has lots of data if that's your thing ! Think I'm just bored of it all now and don't bother about segments. Quite the opposite of what I was up to 3yrs ago !

Milzy

Guru
That's the ext I use in chrome ! Has lots of data if that's your thing ! Think I'm just bored of it all now and don't bother about segments. Quite the opposite of what I was up to 3yrs ago !
There's some chumps going around on Vespas taking all the segs. Very sad.

david k

Hi
I upgraded endomondo last month and to ne honest i won't bother with it next year. Im not bothered about calories, and heart rate and anything else. All i use it for is to give me an estimate of how far i have gone and how long it took me.
When I was doing a lot of riding I did upgrade both, just for added interest. I'm not doing much at the moment so haven't bothered, I may return, the features are good but not really needed

Venod

Eh up
However this is coming from someone who was trying to KOM on any segment going a few years back. Now I really don't give a stuff apart from log my miles.

Exactly my my view at the minute, I did enjoy Strava for a while but I am trying a Strava free period and logging my miles on Ride With GPS, I have given away 40 Kom's but I downloaded all the files before I closed my account, if I feel so inclined again I can always upload them and see how many are still valid.

Milzy

Guru
On the topic of KOM's a scooter rider who takes all the KOM's around here (mentioned this before) crashed with a car and broke his leg. No sympathy for the rat bag.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
There's some chumps going around on Vespas taking all the segs. Very sad.
Similarly round here there are guys mopping of KoMs on the trail centres on their ebikes - what's the point?
Does it really matter? Even in the context of some amatuer social cyclists busting a gut on a Sunday morning, does it really matter if some nobber with assistance grabs a so-called KoM?

OP
OP
F
I had a look at VeloViewer today. Yes there is a lot of information on it, but think I'll stick to Strava and Garmin for now. I may decide to go Premium on Strava but I'm not in a rush in deciding just yet.

OP
OP
F
When I put my rides on Garmin and went to look at them on Strava, I noticed I got a popup window for a trial on Strava. When I get my new bike I may sign up for the free trial and see how I get on with it :smile:

Shortandcrisp

Über Member
Surely most top tens will soon be out of reach for most people. Can't be long before they've all been taken by Strava nutters gambolling about in gale force tail winds. Will Strava then lose some of it's appeal?

Top Bottom