Strava Premium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jasonsavage

Regular
I like a bit of Strava, mainly as a general logging system, not into segments though but I do have the premium option, not that pricey and like the few bits it offers, Fitness and Freshness is a good one, a motivator to get back on it when your lacking recently, it also has a tie in with Zwift, so if your on Zwift you get a month free on that which pays for the Strava subs.

david k

Hi
I like a bit of Strava, mainly as a general logging system, not into segments though but I do have the premium option, not that pricey and like the few bits it offers, Fitness and Freshness is a good one, a motivator to get back on it when your lacking recently, it also has a tie in with Zwift, so if your on Zwift you get a month free on that which pays for the Strava subs.

The heat map was my favourite feature, does it still have this?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Nah everyone will get ebikes.
I suspect there are already a few using them. There is also a female close to me whose normal rides are around 10 to 12mph average but the last few weeks have suddenly jumped up to around 17mph. One of her followers made comment about her husband using her Strava which I suspect is the case. There will always be cheaters so you can't really take it too seriously.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I haven't bothered paying for the premium thing on Strava. I just use the freebie account. I haven't a hope in hell of getting any QOMs but it's interesting to see when I get a PB on a stretch of road/trail. Sure a QOM is fun and if I'm just a second or two off the pace for one, I may try a bit harder next time out but I don't get overly excited about it.
As for the people on scooters bagging the KOMs, there are killjoys everywhere. I quite enjoy a bit of geocaching now and again and people do seem to like taking the caches away and putting them in the bin to stop other people enjoying the hobby. I guess strava is just another thing that some chumps like to try and spoil. There are a lot of saddo types like that out there. I don't let it interfere with my enjoyment of riding, or geocaching for that matter.

Top Bottom