Strava Premium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rivers

How far can I go?
There is usually a 30 day free trial always happening. Try it and find out.

Drago

Legendary Member
I went through a very brief - in my mind - competitive period and went premium to compete against my workmates and went premium then. If that's your thing its worth it, not very expensive.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I'm thinking to take up the free trial, download a few routes others have ridden that interest me, then give the free trial back ^_^

Milzy

Guru
It's great if you want to use live segments. It makes you push your self into oblivion as it's addictive. Trouble is I'm destroyed after a few PR's so have to dismiss or turn off the rest on the ride.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
unless you are into the numbers it's not worth it. There are some chrome ext which can show you stats that are simIlar for free. However this is coming from someone who was trying to KOM on any segment going a few years back. Now I really don't give a stuff apart from log my miles.

I'm thinking to take up the free trial, download a few routes others have ridden that interest me, then give the free trial back ^_^
You can get other people GPX without premium. Just click the spanner, and select "create route". Then you can download the GPX from the route you have created.

It's great if you want to use live segments. It makes you push your self into oblivion as it's addictive. Trouble is I'm destroyed after a few PR's so have to dismiss or turn off the rest on the ride.
Oh, yes. Classic humblebrag. :okay:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
You can get other people GPX without premium. Just click the spanner, and select "create route". Then you can download the GPX from the route you have created.
You sure this will achieve me getting the same route?
When I tried, it said creating a route might lose some characteristics.
I will try with one that I'm already familiar with, so I can't get lost.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
To the OP, if you want numbers have a look at Veloviewer - costs £10 a year and you get a shed load of data. You can upload your last 25 rides (I think) for free to see if you like it / it provides what you want.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I upgraded endomondo last month and to ne honest i won't bother with it next year. Im not bothered about calories, and heart rate and anything else. All i use it for is to give me an estimate of how far i have gone and how long it took me.

Top Bottom