Strava Pricing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chislenko

Veteran
For £55 a year I will keep paying. If it helps keep it going then great. It gives me the information I want when cycling and the talking lady feature on the running side of the app is invaluable to me in helping to motivate me to better times.

I would imagine eventually they would see the need to get more paid subscriptions so may think of dumbing down the free version more or add more features to the paid version.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
For £55 a year I will keep paying. If it helps keep it going then great. It gives me the information I want when cycling and the talking lady feature on the running side of the app is invaluable to me in helping to motivate me to better times.

I would imagine eventually they would see the need to get more paid subscriptions so may think of dumbing down the free version more or add more features to the paid version.

Don’t think it’s overly expensive in grand scheme but only someone that now records just distance, basic would be enough .

Mike_P

Guru
One improvement they could make is to keep to some extent the days timings, the one thing I like to do is to see how I did on a segment compared to everyone else that day but they only last the day. Managed a PR on Sunday but when I looked I was the slowest that day.

Top Bottom