Strava, The May Massive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nebulous

Guru
This year has been a bit disappointing, mainly weather related or family/work commitments when the weather has been better.

I managed 1083 kms in the month, which is possibly my best month ever. Definitely the best this year by a long way. So I have to be happy with that.

potsy

Rambler
The Junedoggle starts here :training: 81km done already :sweat:
Setting a target of 1000km, any more is a bonus.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
The Junedoggle starts here :training: 81km done already :sweat:
Setting a target of 1000km, any more is a bonus.
Nice !
I think June will be a non starter for me, today for instance my boardman is off the road waiting for a new stem as the bolts have sheared , the virtuoso is at the LBS having a new BB and i am packing boxes in readiness for moving house soon .

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
1239km although I wasn't on the list. Been away with no cycling for the past week too, June starts tomorrow with the challenge to beat May.

Jigwar

Should be an interesting set of numbers for me in June:

0 this week
1000 miles next week riding across Britain
0 the week after

!!

VamP

Banned
Should be an interesting set of numbers for me in June:

0 this week
1000 miles next week riding across Britain
0 the week after

!!

Same here. Knocked 269km out this weekend, but due to travel and holiday commitments June is probably going to mean really low miles for me. I enjoyed my 15 minutes of top of CC leader board fame last night :laugh:

bianchi1

Guru
The leader for a while in the may massive posted this ride:

image.jpg

They got loads of abuse on the comments before taking it down. Fantastic average speed!

Steve Saunders

I don't see why people get abuse for rides like that, as it's obviously an error. The gps coordinate (0,0) lies just off the west coast of Africa (as seen in the pic) and some tools use this as a default when GPS information isn't available for a data point (e.g. loss of signal). If the tool they are using to upload their ride doesn't filter them out then hey presto silly miles and avg. speeds. Strava should really drop any data points with this coordinate as it's not likely anyones going to be cycling / running in the middle of the South Atlantic now is it :-)

Reactions: gaz
Top Bottom