Street art ride- London - proposed date Sunday 1st October, 10am start from Liverpool St

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Indeed, great ride @booze and cake, good company in @Nick Saddlesore once again and good to meet @SteveF and mate Dave. Booze and cake had 3 punctures and I hardly recognised him with his bike rubber side down.

Some great art, a great sausage bab halfway and a couple of guys trying to kill each other in Finsbury park with threats of slashed throats etc.

Ah well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Well thanks very much for coming guys and ignoring all the prophecies of bad weather. We actually managed to avoid the rain all day apart from the tiniest of drizzles. Bike limbo was cancelled due to that section suddenly being closed this week so we had a bit of a detour there, and the group did have to spend more time than they should watching me deal with 3, yes 3 p****ures...those tyres will be heading for the bin before next weekend, big thanks to @Salty seadog for loaning me some replacement tubes after I'd gone through mine, and for trekking up all the way from Dover, chapeau Sir. Thanks also to Nick for his interesting history facts all the way round, and to @SteveF and Dave for the chat and drinks at the end. Basically top company all day, would do again:okay:

Last edited:
OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
....Some greasy art, a breast sausage bab halfway and a couple of guys trying to kill each other in Finsbury park with threats of slashed throats etc.

Ah well.

Brilliant! I nearly sprayed my laptop with beer after reading that^_^ I'm going to have to remember to advertise the next ride as containing some greasy art, breast sausage babs and attempted murder, I could'nt have come up with a more brilliant tag line if I'd taken all week, who could resist that ride?

Last edited:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Brilliant! I nearly sprayed my laptop with beer after reading that^_^ I'm going to have to remember to advertise the next ride as containing some greasy art, breast sausage babs and attempted murder, I could'nt have come up with a more brilliant tag line if I'd taken all week, who could resist that ride?
Sounds like your average city centre night out.......

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)

Bloody auto correct on the phone, now edited but quickly quoted so my lack of concentration is there for all to see.

Sounds like your average city centre night out.......

City centre mid afternoon....

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Bloody auto correct on the phone, now edited but quickly quoted so my lack of concentration is there for all to see..

Bah I'll not be hearing of any lack of concentration talk, you've done enough miles to not have to worry about that. It was a work of literary genius auto correct or not^_^.

Top Bottom