Street art ride- London - proposed date Sunday 1st October, 10am start from Liverpool St

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Hello, some of you my have seen my street art thread https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/street-art.221565/

If anyone is interested in a guided ride to see a selection of those in north and east London, and maybe some new discoveries, please put your name down below. I am still fine tuning the route and will recce it beforehand to ensure a nice route with as much as possible on quiet back roads, cycle routes and parks, and I plan a big loop so the ride will end back where we started at Liverpool St.

I suggest we start at the concrete chairs here at 10am, with the aim of leaving at 10.15am:
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.5...4!1s6jrcBS7MJgb2tr8EFNvuEw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Everyone is welcome, as long as you can manage approx 40 miles at a leisurely pace, with stops, no one will be left behind. In order to give you the chance to stop and take any photos of ones you like, the ride will be a bit stop/start so if you want a ride to 'smash' out a high average speed this isn't the ride for you.

We will be stopping for a cake/lunch stop about half way round and there will be plenty of opportunities for additional coffee/toilet stops if required.

If you have any questions, please ask. I hope it will be a fun day out exploring colourful back streets you may not be familiar with. Interested? If so, come and join me^_^

List
Booze and cake (Dan)

Last edited:

SteveF

Yes please @booze and cake

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
@rb58 boo that's a shame. I don't have any other free weekends for the foreseeable, but if this ride isn't a disaster, and there's interest from others I may do another one at some point in the future.

Last edited:
OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Does anyone know what happened to @RedRider? He initially sounded keen on this ride, but I've not seen a post from him in ages. And @Nigel182 has posted some good ones in the past on the bike in front of wall thread, fancy coming along?

GM

Legendary Member
I would have loved to have done this too. I'll be away on that date, but if you do another, count me in.

Top Bottom