Street Art

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
......and I've just found out that Faunagraphic is a Sheffield based artist called Sarah Yates. This article goes on to state that her partner is called Rocket01 https://inews.co.uk/essentials/cult...field-street-artist-inspiring-new-generation/
I thought that sounded familiar, and a quick scan through my recent pics shows I do have one of theirs too, from my Bristol trip, this one:
zeelr9R.jpg

....and would you Adam and Eve it, I was up on Shacklewell Lane in Hackney the other day and saw this which is unmistakably by them too
tHV96Pn.jpg

Small world....they're a great colour match I think^_^

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
......and I've just found out that Faunagraphic is a Sheffield based artist called Sarah Yates. This article goes on to state that her partner is called Rocket01 https://inews.co.uk/essentials/cult...field-street-artist-inspiring-new-generation/
I thought that sounded familiar, and a quick scan through my recent pics shows I do have one of theirs too, from my Bristol trip, this one:
View attachment 384042
....and would you Adam and Eve it, I was up on Shacklewell Lane in Hackney the other day and saw this which is unmistakably by them too
View attachment 384043
Small world....they're a great colour match I think^_^
Bonus mural in the Shacklewell Lane back yard too.

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
One for the thrash metalers, @subaqua does'nt have the 'ride the lightening' avatar anymore, but may appreciate this.
njwkrQ1.jpg

And a new David de la Mano one on Hanbury St
sg00uZG.jpg

David is from Salamanca in Spain, not to be confused with those amphibians who can re-grow lost limbs, the Salamander, seen here in Camden
22TbaQj.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Blimey its windy
yAsEtLo.jpg

And we've still got a week of November to go, so all talk of Chrimbo should be banned for at least another week, I'm such a Grinch......
icVyP8h.jpg

Spotted some good ones while out and about last week, but it's the usual - when you're whizzing by on public transport and / or got your arms full of gubbins, there's not the time to stop and snap. I did make a list though LOL...

Will dig it out of my coat pocket and put it up later. Best one was a pair of clockwork dentures crunching on a gherkin. It's kind of embarrassing when you're giggling manically in public :blush:

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Great stuff @PeteXXX. I wonder how many unhappy workers packed in their jobs after seeing the 'work, eat, sleep, repeat' one on the daily commute.

Here's a wild Gene Wilder outside a tattoo shop in Soho
MJxbvWJ.jpg

Another new one in Hanbury St
oeOVqXl.jpg

And this is great quality, unfortunately I could'nt get a better pic, its behind a locked hoarding off Cheshire St that's being developed, and I only managed to snap this quickly before a van pulled in and it was all locked up again. I've been back 3 times since in an attempt to get a better pic, but its been locked every time, and if its not gone already, I expect it will be soon, boo.
FfGqs42.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom