Street Art

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TyrannosaurusTreks

Formerly known as Giantbadge
IMG_0228.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG

Street art weekend in weston super mare

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Thanks @JohnClimber and @Giantbadge
These from Mint Street Park, Southwark:
2z8nHDT.jpg

qmSIHOF.jpg

K9ddgse.jpg

And this on Great Eastern Street has appeared in the last week.
y8X3ZsJ.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Grimsby St, E2
l6r9ECW.jpg

Westbourne Grove, W2
lHKU7vq.jpg

This Lady Kinoko is above Japanese bar/restaurant Ukai in Portobello Road. It was done by FinDac who I have since discovered also did the 2 ladies back to back on the corner of Elgin Avenue and Shirland Rd from page 2.
a5YDAeA.jpg

And I found some more ATM birds while cycling along the river. Blimey this fellow gets about, these at the Greenwich Peninsula Ecology Park
NpUg8E5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
This weekend there's a thing round the corner from us called Art Houses. I'm not entirely sure how it works but it seems like residents on a street have created installations in and outside their houses. Hoping to get along for a look!

Search Art Houses Whitley Bay on Facebook (they don't seem to have a proper website) for more info/a bit of a preview.

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Even with my rubber necking skills I totally missed this last time I went down Whitecross St as I was coming from behind the pic and went straight past. The period costume immediately reminded me of the excellent boxing men on Spurling Road from page 2, and it is indeed by the same person, Conor Harrington.
OlijiLv.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Thanks @growingvegetables if you see any in Leeds please try and photograph and post them here. In fact I've just googled and found out artists in Leeds started work in June this year (and I guess it must be finished by now) on the tallest street art installation in the UK, details here:
http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/20...-work-on-uks-tallest-street-art-installation/
If you or any other Leeds folk could photograph it, that would be great. That piece would usurp the giant Stix one in Acton I photographed on page 3, which according to this article was the previous tallest.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...light-shortage-of-social-housing-9887388.html

Thanks @growingvegetables if you see any in Leeds please try and photograph and post them here.
Confession time - there was me thinking, "Aye, bloody London, again; gets all the interesting bits."

Except? I was wrong. I've been cycling around with my own bloody eyes closed! For years! :giggle:

[Edited to add - http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/20...-work-on-uks-tallest-street-art-installation/ is a case in point. I ride past this building practically every day. AND NEVER NOTICED! :wacko::wacko::wacko:. And "keeping my eyes on the road" just doesn't work as an excuse ... not for a thing THAT size. {blush}{blush}{blush}] :rofl:

Last edited:
Top Bottom