Street Art

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
A few more finds this afternoon, firstly I found another tile one, I think this is from Pacman
by6jpKT.jpg

And from north west to north east, here's a huge one by Axel Void in Scawfell St, Hackney
AMFWG87.jpg

And to combat the monochrome on such a drab day, here's a bit of colour on a new bird discovery in New Inn Broadway, Shoreditch
Mmwz13z.jpg

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Found another bit on a substation just outside the village of Lestrade
Sub Art.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Brilliant @captain nemo1701 we're going places now, we've gone international and now have moving pictures in the space of a page^_^

I agree about Banksy, he's probably the most famous but that does'nt make him the best. I saw this recently that hinted Banksy may be one of the members of the band Massive Attack, but like Lord Lucan and Elvis I'm sure we get these types of story every few years, so no idea if its true or not.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/22/banks...tally-drops-name-robert-in-interview-6727979/

I eagerly anticipate any of your other Bristol finds, so thanks in advance:okay:

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Top thread, Booze and Cake!

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I identified another artist this afternoon, entirely by the colour of paint they use. This person obviously got a discount on a large amount of yellow and black paint. I photographed this pic at the start of my street art quest, the image on the right looks like Batman hiding under a sheet
4C5LYEQ.jpg

I cycled past the same spot about a month later, and it had been replaced by this:
8eDICs3.jpg

And this afternoon at the Cambridge Heath end of Hackney road I found this:
PN5TtCm.jpg

Thankfully this one is signed, and its by Spanish artist Maikel Walkman. He also did a great one of a fox walking along some railway tracks in a city scene, that's somewhere in the community garden off Pedley St, but it all seems fenced off and I've not seen a way in to photograph it.

Immediately next to that was this:
nz1EKbS.jpg

I came across 2 works today that were by the same person, signed Marameo.art, who my brief Google search identifies as Italian artist Leonardo Dal Bo. This on Ainsley St
lOEP6WR.jpg

And this on nearby Derbyshire St.
UHv8Pb3.jpg

On the next street, Hague St is this bright little number, jerome@keytones6000 tax dodging Google tells me is Australian Jerome Davenport.
KuXMQ6X.jpg

I also found 2 more Louis Masai ones in side roads off Bethnal Green Road, another one featuring bees that I've seen before but never been able to photograph as you have to stand in the middle of the road to get it all in. After standing around like a bollard for a few minutes waiting for a gap in traffic, success!
aPe0oyN.jpg

And on nearby Canrobert St is a homage to the now extinct in the UK orange spotted emerald dragonfly
DYzBhuG.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom