Student protests in London tomorrow (Weds).

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rumeigg

I don't have a problem with your actual peaceful coppers, but when over 300 people have died in police custody and not one single officer has faced charges I'm content to presume a lot of old bill are violent thugs protected by their job. I hope it's peaceful tomorrow. Stay safe.

300 ?? Thats horrendous. Over what sort of time span are you talking ? Sounds like a cover up to me.

martint235

Dog on a bike
So is she staying or going?

Staying. There's a civil servant to blame after all, can't have ministers falling on their swords if there's a lackey available.

One Labour MP asked that if Theresa May had expected to be told that the Brodie chap was changing the rules, had she in turn told the PM. Laughter ensued, I mean heaven forbid the PM would want to know we'd turned the border off.

Still there's light at the end of the tunnel. If all ministers now insist that all decisions are run past them, we can get rid of the top layers of the civil service and I'll be in charge!!!

Sounds like there were twice the number of police deployed as there were protesters.

Good use of public money I say...

subaqua

What’s the point
I didn't notice anyone "justifying" anything, merely pointing out that violent coppers requently get away with it. Harwood story about being assaulted with thrown bottles would have stood had a witness's footage been found.

and so do "protestors" too. but the dog opn a string brigade think its OK to attack.

ghandi had protest right. non violent

Top Bottom