When it's warm, do you...?

• Wear mitts (fingerless gloves)

Votes: 82 69.5%
  • Wear nothing on your hands

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • Wear gloves all year round

Votes: 15 12.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Mitts always for comfort and protection once about 15deg. Moved onto Stolen Goat as they are a good weight and have lovely jazzy designs :thumbsup:
I’ve used Specialized BG gel a lot in the past but I did find they got whiffy quickly and didn’t wash very well!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Mitts always for comfort and protection once about 15deg. Moved onto Stolen Goat as they are a good weight and have lovely jazzy designs :thumbsup:
I’ve used Specialized BG gel a lot in the past but I did find they got whiffy quickly and didn’t wash very well!

I use Specialized BG gel as well, never washed them though, next you’ll be telling me I need to wash the bike as well :wacko:

Sharky

Guru
Always used to wear mitts, believing that in the case of a fall, would protect the hands. But for timetrials, stopped wearing them in the belief that it is more aero without.
Then stopped using them in the summer as it just feels more in control with the brake levers, without hot and sticky mitts.

Gwylan

Veteran
Always wear something. Do not want grazed hands. But have not , don't say it, recently.
When really cold winter, silk gloves inside funny armoured gloves. Left over from bike polo.
Summer, when it arrives and stays, fingerless mittens with gel.
Get away with cheap, last ones Aldi. Have a few half pairs in the bike clothes box.
A mystery how you lose one glove whilst out cycling.
Does anybody ever find a single cycling glove?

phillc

Veteran
Wearing full finger gloves, out at five this morning and still chilly enough to have them on. when the mornings warm up l will switch to mitts.

OP
OP
UphillSlowly

UphillSlowly

Making my way slowly uphill
Always wear something. Do not want grazed hands. But have not , don't say it, recently.
When really cold winter, silk gloves inside funny armoured gloves. Left over from bike polo.
Summer, when it arrives and stays, fingerless mittens with gel.
Get away with cheap, last ones Aldi. Have a few half pairs in the bike clothes box.
A mystery how you lose one glove whilst out cycling.
Does anybody ever find a single cycling glove?

Bike polo!? Do tell... (new to this forum)

Top Bottom