England : Rutland Sun 18th Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I hope you all have a great ride tomorrow and don't forget to post some nice photos to remind me of what I'm missing! :hello:

(It's a nice day here today and I wish I could get out on my bike. I think I will see if I can walk as far as the railway station to pick up my Christmas ticket. That would be my longest walk since July, a mere 10 minutes each way!)
Photos might take a while from me because my computer is playing silly buggers, all connected ok with t'internet but getting error 106 coming up saying I am not connected, I suspect it is something to do with security, I have faffed for several hours with it and had enough so using dr_pink's laptop until I pay someone to come and fix it. Did I mention I hate Microsoft and their geeky messages?

I'm just back from the club ride, it s working (the bike that is) but it needs a good clean :rolleyes:
I think l'll cycle up it looks a fab forecast :sun:
For this time of year it couldn't really be much better but going to be a tad nippy in the morning.

D

Deleted member 1258

Sounds like security, or damaged or corrupt files, I switched to Linux a few years ago, currently running a customized install of Lubuntu 12.10.

In case anyone is worrying about pace and distance - don't, nothing else to say. Only waiting to hear from Fluffy Marshmallow and Poacher for confirmation because I need to let the amazing tea stop know we are coming.
Also I may have neglected to give my classification for rides, they are:
1. Flat
2. Gently rolling
3. Rolling
4. Hilly
5. Seriously hilly
I would welcome your feedback as to what you think this ride is afterwards, not the last one for sure :smile:.

:sad: Sorry guys, but I will have to cancel.. Work emergency! I had to work today as well 'till 4 o clock, but the job is still not done, so we will have to go back tomorrow.. I'm so jealous of all of you now! :cry:
Gutted! :sad:

:sad: Sorry guys, but I will have to cancel.. Work emergency! I had to work today as well 'till 4 o clock, but the job is still not done, so we will have to go back tomorrow.. I'm so jealous of all of you now! :cry:
Gutted! :sad:
If it's life and death / could lose your job fair enough, otherwise you are missing what is probably the last great day of Autumn, last one with any leaves left on the trees anyway :smile:, feel sorry for you, oh well always a next time.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Have a good ride all, will try and make it to the next one

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
In case anyone is worrying about pace and distance - don't, nothing else to say. Only waiting to hear from Fluffy Marshmallow and Poacher for confirmation because I need to let the amazing tea stop know we are coming.
Also I may have neglected to give my classification for rides, they are:
1. Flat
2. Gently rolling
3. Rolling
4. Hilly
5. Seriously hilly
I would welcome your feedback as to what you think this ride is afterwards, not the last one for sure :smile:.

Whoops! I've been rather busy the last couple of days. I'll be there. Heard vague rumours the road's closed at Garthorpe, so may need a last minute readjustment to navigation. I'll try to leave early to give some leeway. Don't worry if it's too late now to prime the teashop - I have sufficient fat reserves to last several weeks without food!

Sorry you can't make it, Marshmallow_Fluff, it sounds like a good 'un.

If it's life and death / could lose your job fair enough, otherwise you are missing what is probably the last great day of Autumn, last one with any leaves left on the trees anyway :smile:, feel sorry for you, oh well always a next time.

Well, to be honest it wouldn't be if I didn't start only last Monday.. But I have a lot to prove at the moment being both new and a woman in men's industry. I will not been judged if I fail, but I don't want to if I can help it, if that makes any sense? :huh:

Looks like it's down to dr_pink to wear the batsuit now then :whistle:

Nobody else is wearing the bat-suit but me!! :ninja:(it will just have to wait until the next one.. :sad:)

Sorry you can't make it, Marshmallow_Fluff, it sounds like a good 'un.

It's my luck.. :sad:

Enjoy your ride guys.. and have a cake for me as well! :mrpig:

dr_pink

Looks like it's down to dr_pink to wear the batsuit now then :whistle:

changed my avatar just for you Potsy! not a batsuit, but catwoman is near enough ish..

think I actually wore my cycling longs for that fancy dress party so was a catwoman with a padded a*** ;)

Better change the avatar back soon otherwise people might get the wrong idea about me...

potsy

Rambler
changed my avatar just for you Potsy! not a batsuit, but catwoman is near enough ish..

think I actually wore my cycling longs for that fancy dress party so was a catwoman with a padded a*** ;)

Better change the avatar back soon otherwise people might get the wrong idea about me...
:shy:
Nice outfit dr_pink :biggrin:

Top Bottom