England : London Sunday london Ride: Monopoly Edition - 19 November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Yes please, sounds fabulous

subaqua

What’s the point
I ant see any reason NOT to . so yes count me in . I have done a pubcrawl based on the board but that ended up very very messy

:sad: Due to Work / Shift changes and being unable to use my "Get Out Of Jail Free" Card I now have to say I can't do this ride ....Sorry but have a great one looking forward to reports and Pics.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
In it to win it. Weather withstanding

ozboz

Guru
When as kids we used to play Monopoly a lot on rainy days , I always, when I could pick the 'Old Boot' marker, or token I think was the correct name for them , I was convinced it gave me good luck !
So , I am going to tie an Old Boot to my handlebars for this fun ride !!
Anyone else have a mini superstition about their marker ?

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
I managed to recce half the route today, weaving my way around all the Remembrance Day road closures and consequential traffic chaos. Inevitably, on a ride that takes in such streets as Oxford Street, Regent Street and Piccadilly, there will be some mixing it with the traffic. I've done my best to minimise it, but some is unavoidable. I'll recce the second half of the route during the week, but it's on less busy roads so should be straightforward. The whole route comes in at a shade over 23 miles. I'm not expecting to provide history lessons or lectures at each location - just a quick photo stop for those that want to. So expect to be at LMNH by 1pm. Any decision to cancel the ride due to biblical weather forecasts will be made late on Thursday night.

As always, we'll start off by visiting the facilities in Hyde Park (don't forget your 20p), and there'll be a comfort break at about half way for those that need it.

Oh, and Vine Street is a glory to behold!!

See you next Sunday.

Top Bottom