England : London Sunday london Ride: Monopoly Edition - 19 November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Seeing as Reg can't make it on Sunday, can I take his place?
If you can wangle a place from Management, I'll be delighted to buy you a pint.:cheers:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I know, I have ridden with you enough to.
Ooooh, cruel!
williams.jpg

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Seeing as Reg can't make it on Sunday, can I take his place?
Most certainly.

Reactions: GM
OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Morning Team.

The weather forecast reckons it'll be bright, but cold (4 degrees says the Met Office). So, the ride is confirmed.

As a reminder, it’s a very informal affair - no registration or anything like that. If you’re not coming along, no need to let anyone know as we’ll leave as soon as the Horse Guards have passed, with whoever is at the start. If you are coming, but get held up on your way to HPC and want us to wait (or meet us on route), give me a call. And if you don’t already have my phone number, PM me.

Hopefully, we're so perfectly a formed group that we'll have no trouble keeping together. However, the West end can be busy, so in case we get split up I am looking for a volunteer to ride at the back as our 'all-upper'. If you fancy that, let me know and I'll send you the route just in case.

Just as a reminder, this is not a formal ride under the auspices of any club. We are just a bunch of friends on a ride and my role is simply to guide you round a route. As such, you are riding under your own insurance.

See you Sunday by the Royal Artillery Memorial, just west of Wellington Arch at HPC. 9.30am.

ozboz

Guru
Well , no modification to bike this week, so I'll have to put up and shut up on any inclines , If you hear the words ' Bish Bosh
Bish Bosh ' that's me under load , the harder the load the louder it gets !
Now , more importantly than my under achieving old legs , beer and pies !! , sounds good to me !!
So 9-30 it is , will be nice to meet the person behind the Avatar !!
See you all soon ,

U

User10571

Morning Team.

The weather forecast reckons it'll be bright, but cold (4 degrees says the Met Office). So, the ride is confirmed.

As a reminder, it’s a very informal affair - no registration or anything like that. If you’re not coming along, no need to let anyone know as we’ll leave as soon as the Horse Guards have passed, with whoever is at the start. If you are coming, but get held up on your way to HPC and want us to wait (or meet us on route), give me a call. And if you don’t already have my phone number, PM me.

Hopefully, we're so perfectly a formed group that we'll have no trouble keeping together. However, the West end can be busy, so in case we get split up I am looking for a volunteer to ride at the back as our 'all-upper'. If you fancy that, let me know and I'll send you the route just in case.

Just as a reminder, this is not a formal ride under the auspices of any club. We are just a bunch of friends on a ride and my role is simply to guide you round a route. As such, you are riding under your own insurance.

See you Sunday by the Royal Artillery Memorial, just west of Wellington Arch at HPC. 9.30am.
Send me the route Ross.
My Achille's heel is that I'm not sure that I'll turn up - I've had the snots all week - but if I do, it'll likely be on the Brompton, so I'll be at the back by default.
Others should be encouraged to tail-end on account of my current state of flakiness.

subaqua

What’s the point
Currently it's debatable if I can make it as home life has changed a bit since I said yes. If I am there I will be there.

Top Bottom