Swearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
It isn't but how can you find swearing on a forum so offensive when you obviously do it so much yourself?

It doesn't make sense.

let me remind you of Shauns rules on NACA - what goes in NACA stays in NACA and doesnt come into this forum

1661329744327.png

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Yet another thread which adds nothing to the sum total of zero, in the real world.

I've always been a big fan of absurdist theatre - this place is becoming a platform for absurd heroes, who, lacking any purpose or direction, find their way along by being obtuse just for the sake of it.

Like-minded people who find bicycles interesting as sport, recreation, transport should, in my ridiculously idealistic view of the world. be expected to find common ground.

But no.

Welcome to Jowwyworld. Reminiscent of Banksy's Dismalland, but washed of all irony.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Why the torrent of swear words on the other forum then, have you a split personality or something?

Please!
Stop it "fella".
No awkward questions.
You are not part of a conversation. You are merely an onlooker. This thread is a one-way street and you're pedalling against the arrows.
Try to get that into your rule-breaking, filthy, sweary, individual mind.
For all our sakes.
Before it is too late.
Heads will roll.
Toe the party line.
You have been warned.

classic33

Leg End Member
its also posted in here......so that members can see the rules for NACA, before signing up to the new forum.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/cc-news-and-current-affairs.279442/
That does not answer the question asked, nor does it explain why you felt you were entitled to post something from NCAP on here.

Something you are complaining about others doing, but you don't include yourself in that group. Also highlights that swearing, thread title, isn't the only thing that will be raised on this thread. A thread that has drifted far from its title and opening post.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

That does not answer the question asked, nor does it explain why you felt you were entitled to post something from NCAP on here.

Something you are complaining about others doing, but you don't include yourself in that group. Also highlights that swearing, thread title, isn't the only thing that will be raised on this thread. A thread that has drifted far from its title and opening post.

i didnt post it from NCAP, i posted it from here

OP
OP
J

jowwy

judging by the mouthful of abuse I got from a youngster I inadvertently fouled in a hockey match, they definitely are teaching all the swearwords at school.

or repeating from others or from what they have read elsewhere. Like maybe a forum on the internet, thats family friendly

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk

Alex321

Veteran
You agree that

WTF??

Seriously??

You claim there's no need for swearing in written posts???

Would you like to withdraw this, or would you prefer some of your written effluent to be quoted?

I'm not perfect, I'm sure I have occasionally sworn in written posts, but certainly very infrequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom