Swearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
What is it with all the swearing on this forum lately. Just because they put * in gaps, it doesnt make less noticable.

and some are not even using stars, just blatant swear words, on what is supposed to be a family friendly forum.

im not - hes got a fecking pool and im suffering in a heat wave........and its empty lol

Like the build mate, looks damn good

Solocle

Über Member
or repeating from others or from what they have read elsewhere. Like maybe a forum on the internet, thats family friendly

I knew how to swear before any real exposure to the ****** internet, old chap.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
1661336052731.png

@classic33

so the swear filter worked...... never said i didnt swear, i just asked why is the site being littered with it.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Best place to start, if you really want answers is with those who do swear.
Why do you swear on a family friendly forum?

i havent sworn on a family freindly forum, cause the forum software didnt allow me too....hope that helps.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

That's as you typed it, the swear filter didn't catch and change that one.

Do you have access to the forums swear filter and now exactly which words or comments have been filtered?? if so why, your not a moderator?? is there a moderator feeding you this information, if so, to what means??

Also, if it is as i typed it, isnt that the same word the filter uses to change it from the other word???

Did i use ** to try and disguise the word to get it past the filter??

and again, i didnt swear on a family friendly forum, as you have just tried to prove.

Alex321

Veteran
i havent sworn on a family freindly forum, cause the forum software didnt allow me too....hope that helps.

From the mod post earlier
"It says on the rules and guidelines that members should not bypass the swear filter by substituting symbols or letters to the swear word intended"

Changing the letter 'u' to an 'e' falls foul of that guideline.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

From the mod post earlier
"It says on the rules and guidelines that members should not bypass the swear filter by substituting symbols or letters to the swear word intended"

Changing the letter 'u' to an 'e' falls foul of that guideline.

but thats what the swear filter does....i didnt set it up.

Alex321

Veteran
but thats what the swear filter does....i didnt set it up.

If it does, then that is a bit silly. Other filtered words (at least some of them) get changed to something completely different, not just a single letter change.

They really shouldn't have a filter which basically just does something the guidelines say you shouldn't do :whistle:

OP
OP
J

jowwy

If it does, then that is a bit silly. Other filtered words (at least some of them) get changed to something completely different, not just a single letter change.

They really shouldn't have a filter which basically just does something the guidelines say you shouldn't do :whistle:

correct they shouldnt, but i also wasnt trying to swear either........cause it isnt a swear word

1661337189247.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom