Swearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Isn't there something in the rules about backseat moderation, too?

Is asking a question to the mods backseat moderation??? i dont think it is....and the mods didnt think so either, thats why they answered and removed the posts.

Alex321

Veteran
Is asking a question to the mods backseat moderation??? i dont think it is....and the mods didnt think so either, thats why they answered and removed the posts.

It is not asking that question that is being suggested as "backseat moderation", it is the various subsequent responses from you quoting the rules at people and suggesting they shouldn't be posting what they are.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

It is not asking that question that is being suggested as "backseat moderation", it is the various subsequent responses from you quoting the rules at people and suggesting they shouldn't be posting what they are.

so people cant make suggestions on what not to post?? surely everyone makes suggestions like that, even you have i believe

OP
OP
J

jowwy

If you are making those suggestions based on the rules, then it is veering into backseat moderation as I understand the term.

so is this not you doing the same

1661352388307.png

All uphill

Still rolling along
Does anyone remember an American novel from the 1970's where every swear word was replaced by the name of a member of the Supreme Court?

Ever since "Rehnquist" has seemed to me to be a nice juicy swear word.

Funny how the brain can quickly remap its lexicon.

All uphill

Still rolling along
so is this not you doing the same

View attachment 658572

But no one apart from you, Jowwy, is claiming to be a paragon of virtue.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

None of your people have heard you swear in 19 years.

That's quite a claim.

and 100% true....i can truelly state i have never sworn in my place of work in front of any of my colleagues. Thats not stating a paragin of virtue, its just being honest and truthfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom