T20 Cricket World Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

The Guardian is showing the score as 832-0. Mind you, the way they're going...

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
T20 is an amazing game. SA score 229 and you think "That's it, game over. Nobody can chase a score like that"

Then the England batsmen come out, all the pressure off and just hit it. And suddenly it's game on. 65-1 from 4 overs. Whoever dreamt up T20, I'd like to buy them a beer

Last edited:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Satan's badgers, what a game.

AndyRM

XOXO
Meant to add, great efforts from De Kock and Roy. Without their innings' the game would have been nothing.

@srw - It's on Sky. Cricinfo and BBC have really good live updates and pretty much instant highlights too.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Just watched the highlights video on the beeb - all over in 5 minutes, via assorted bizarre scoops and ramps to score sixes. It's not Test Match Special, is it?

For live coverage I follow the Guardian's Over by Over when I've got the time, and I refuse to contribute to Jerry Hall's next divorce settlement so don't have Sky.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Cricinfo's live commentary for me. Has the nifty trick of popping the score in the browser tab, so one can have it peeping out from behind whatever you're supposed to be doing...

Despite their ineptitude in other areas, the ICC's "Digital Offering" is pretty good, and that's where I watched the highlights tonight.

http://www.icc-cricket.com/world-t20

AndyRM

XOXO
Cricinfo's live commentary for me. Has the nifty trick of popping the score in the browser tab, so one can have it peeping out from behind whatever you're supposed to be doing...

Despite their ineptitude in other areas, the ICC's "Digital Offering" is pretty good, and that's where I watched the highlights tonight.

http://www.icc-cricket.com/world-t20

I love the cricinfo score tab. Whoever came up with that is a genius.

Top Bottom