Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
View attachment 448407 lovely puncture in the snow........ the day can only get better

What bastard luck!

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Journey home was a lot quieter than usual. May be the snow showers during the day encouraged people home earlier, or my timing was good? Although not so good as to hit almost every set of lights on red, including some pelicans! :sad:
Feels like it could be a cold one tomorrow.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Black ice on the school run. Abandoned. Put the spikes on (Kenda Klondike XT) now so normal service resumes tomorrow.

Forgot to mention a nutty human encounter on the way back from the morning school drop off yesterday: I had slowed to talk to a friend walking in the same direction. Coming towards us, an elderly lady walking her dog started yelling at me, ‘Are you a man or a mouse?’ She spat at me. She was quite clearly very angry about something ‘I’ had done. When I stopped, I saw the realisation that she had mistaken me for someone else wash over her.

Turns out she thought I was her window cleaner! She apologised and tiptoed off. I really want to know if it was a ‘Mills & Boons’ romance with her window cleaner gone wrong. I’m too frightened to ask the fierce little witch though.

Last edited:

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Black ice on the school run. Abandoned. Put the spikes on (Kenda Klondike XT) now so normal service resumes tomorrow.

Forgot to mention a nutty human encounter on the way back from the morning school drop off yesterday: I had slowed to talk to a friend walking in the same direction. Coming towards us, an elderly lady walking her dog started yelling at me, ‘Are you a man or a mouse?’ She spat at me. She was quite clearly very angry about something ‘I’ had done. When I stopped, I saw the realisation that she had mistaken me for someone else wash over her.

Turns out she thought I was her window cleaner! She apologised and tiptoed off. I really want to know if it was a ‘Mills & Boons’ romance with her window cleaner gone wrong. I’m too frightened to ask the fierce little witch though.
Is there something Accy hasn't told us?

Top Bottom