Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
I kept dropping my Bolt, whereas I rarely dropped the Garmin. Did you get a yellow one ?!

Black... :smile:

Leaway2

Lycrist
What are bone conductors like on the bike? I've been wanting to try them for ages
I love them. I guess there is some loss of quality but you retain the ability to hear your surrounding (providing the volume is not set too high). They sync effortlessly with my phone.
I listen to 4extra on my commutes, so "hiFi" is not an issue.
Mine have developed a rattle though, as though something is loose inside.
Aftershokz Air

CycleCommute.CC

I love them. I guess there is some loss of quality but you retain the ability to hear your surrounding (providing the volume is not set too high). They sync effortlessly with my phone.
I listen to 4extra on my commutes, so "hiFi" is not an issue.
Mine have developed a rattle though, as though something is loose inside.
Aftershokz Air
Thanks,, I'll really need to get a set at some point

Thanks,, I'll really need to get a set at some point
They're very light and nice and tight on my tiny head. Hardly any bass but I wasn't expecting them to have much do to the design. Only been using them to listen to podcasts while cooking and they seem really good. I'll try them on the bike tomorrow to see how they cope with the wind noise.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
327B1301-F2A9-4D02-B5ED-ECC020B40990.jpeg

F56CEF6E-E41A-4F2E-AD37-CC9E9213CCC2.jpeg

F8A459C2-2D99-40BC-8C10-9ED5C33A956F.jpeg

It doesn’t get any better when the weather is so good...... unless you are driving into Manchester :laugh::laugh::laugh:

dhd.evans

Veteran
Couple of WVM moments this morning but nothing that had me spitting feathers. I must post some of the more beautiful parts of my commute next week.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Like @skudupnorth , I had gorgeous weather for the commute this morning. A little chilly to start but not too bad. It didn't take long to warm up.
Next week is also half term but looked like a lot of folks decided to start it early, ie today. It made for a very clear traffic free route this morning. Nice.

KneesUp

Guru
The bike made a clicking noise pulling away from a few junctions. I got off to investigate and couldn't see anything obvious. So I carried on. At the next junction there was a loud crack. I got off to look again. Nothing obvious. I got back on, and the chain fell off. Now you can all tell me that it's disgustingly uncared for, and you'll all be right.

40136609323_9bbecdab7e_z.jpg

I've messaged the OH to ask her to drop off a chain tool at my work on the way to her work (Decathlon is a lunch time walk away) and sent her a picture of it so you can locate the right one. I sent this image:
tool.jpeg

and received this image and a question mark in reply:
nottool.jpeg

She found it in the end. Think I need to sort my tool box out a bit.

Top Bottom