Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

apb

Veteran
rode with a look of determination.

MisterStan

Label Required
Oh, I forgot to mention, to the guy on the flat bar road bike on the Busway this morning; drafting me and my commuting buddies for a tow is all well and good, but it is only fair for you to take a turn at the front.

400bhp

Guru
Wasn't in the mood for nobbers this morning. Got pulled out on from a junction that is well known for this. Was in primary, very visible, but pulling out on a fixed wheel pedal bike spinning at 30 MPH isn't a great idea :evil: :whistle:

You got buzzed !! NOW do you see me ? ^_^

I ended up weaving left and right just off the rear window of the car, then proceded to match the car for speed over the next half mile (down hill) then passed and shouted 'look where you are ******* going ' - the young lad was a bit shocked ! :evil:

Next was a nobber on a bike riding down the wrong way down a one way road, he'd crossed from one pavement, down the middle of the road, going to the next pavement - but he didn't expect to see another pedal bike flying down the road - he was also told to get out of the way ! :eek:

Oh and to the blonde bint who was in the right hand lane to turn left, please use your indicators if you haven't a clue what you are doing with your Pug 206, I was nearly very intimate with your rear bumper ! :blush: (PS she was rather old !)

Welcome back :whistle:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Welcome back :whistle:

We all have 'off' days. :thumbsup:

It's Friday at least !

jarlrmai

Veteran
Nope, a high paced tempo ride on my road bike with an ave speed of 23.9mph. The graphing doesn't account for stopped time, some of the stops are obvious such as the ones in the 22.75-23 & 29.25-29.5 mile markers. But ones like at 3.25-3.75 & 14.5-14.75 miles are less obvious (hint: use the cadence trace).

:ninja: See above :gun:...

Was it in a group?

jarlrmai

Veteran
didnt see the time ;)

solo at 24mph avg is serious farking power, unless you had a big tailwind for the whole ride.

Top Bottom