tapiriik - how to sync Garmin, Strava, Endomondo et all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ziggys101

Über Member
Yes thanks :smile:

I know that Strava says only rides uploaded directly to Strava are included in challenges so just wanted to make sure :smile:

I upload all my rides to Strava via tcx files from Garmin Connect and they all show up in the challenges

J4MIE_P

Good to hear from you all :biggrin:

This is from Strava's site;
Additional Info
The Challenge starts and ends based on each riders local time zone.

Manual entries, trainer rides, or rides marked 'Private' will not count towards your Challenge effort.

All activities logged during the Challenge period must be uploaded to Strava no later than February 3rd, 2014.

That's the only reason I asked because, I don';t know if Tapiriik would be classed as a manual entry?

Martin McNeely

It must be something I' m doing. I just went to the web page and followed the procedure,although it did say sync would be longer than normal due to a certain website.'rainmaker'

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I don't' know how long you have been using it but I only tried at the weekend so maybe it is a backlog- hopefully it gets resolved as I'd be happy to pay $2 for auto upload

I've been using it since 12th September and it used to be a lot faster, but yes, if it has got popular a backlog would make sense. Personally I think charging users $2 a year is possibly a bit unrealistic if the owner wishes to have a capable infrastructure.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I paid $5 as that seemed a more realistic minimum to me. Will likely top it up if it proves reliable over time.

Top Bottom