"Taxi ran down cyclist on purpose"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

magnatom said:
Aye, it is getting stranger and stranger. Have I entered the x-files....:biggrin::eek:

Yep!!!!

fgt.jpg

jmaccyd

BentMikey said:
It'd be great if people could stop feeding/quoting the troll...

Excuse my ignorance. , what is a troll? (I assume other than a mythical vertically challenged person)

col

Legendary Member
User3143 said:
Col, give it up it's obvious that the mentality of the cabbie is questionable, two fingers, w@nker wave, whatever. This is no excuse to drive into a cyclist.

Iv never said it was lee.

col

Legendary Member
User3143 said:
Then what exactly is your point?

I asked if he had gesticulated,as it could have been a contributing factor in the outcome,?

standard-issue

This has been a most enthusing thread to read.

Never before have i seen somebody argue so profusely, to the point where it seems they lost sight of their own arguement.

col, in this case it appears your a "troll" and a "hijacker", you maybe have a point, if you weren't so far off subject.

As suggested way earlier in the thread, if you wanted this arguement and your point to be accepted you should have started your own thread.

col

Legendary Member
standard-issue said:
This has been a most enthusing thread to read.

Never before have i seen somebody argue so profusely, to the point where it seems they lost sight of their own arguement.

col, in this case it appears your a "troll" and a "hijacker", you maybe have a point, if you weren't so far off subject.

As suggested way earlier in the thread, if you wanted this arguement and your point to be accepted you should have started your own thread.

Good point,i probably get carried away with the remarks from others who seem unable or willing to see that this can make things worse,but i suppose iv brought the idea to some peoples attention,and is food for thought.Iv not realised how focused i was on this point,until now,and your post,which seems without sarcasm or malice has shown that to me,cheers standard issue:biggrin:

MartinC

Über Member
Col, let's apply your argument to the recent trial where the guy was found guilty of murdering the boxer in London. Your view is that the boxer provoked the shooting by asking the murderer and his mates not to smoke?

Andy 71

No matter who said what to whom, mounting a pavement with your car with the intent of running someone down is akin to ATTEMPTED MURDER. What about the safety of all the other pedestrians.

col

Legendary Member
MartinC said:
Col, let's apply your argument to the recent trial where the guy was found guilty of murdering the boxer in London. Your view is that the boxer provoked the shooting by asking the murderer and his mates not to smoke?

Of course not

User3143 said:
Yes...o.k col I understand what you are saying and if he would have gesticulated then maybe this would have a contributing factor to the outcome.

However this is clearly no excuse to drive a taxi at someone, look at the post by the other cabbie and see what they say.

As i agree too

Andy 71 said:
No matter who said what to whom, mounting a pavement with your car with the intent of running someone down is akin to ATTEMPTED MURDER. What about the safety of all the other pedestrians.

As i agree also

col

Legendary Member
User3143 said:
Yes...o.k col I understand what you are saying and if he would have gesticulated then maybe this would have a contributing factor to the outcome.

However this is clearly no excuse to drive a taxi at someone, look at the post by the other cabbie and see what they say.

Lee i wonder why you sent that im a troll and something is wrong with my rational thought,and then dont show it on the post you make here,thats trolling:laugh:

Top Bottom