"Taxi ran down cyclist on purpose"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
col said:
you said that not me,i said something different,but its twisted again,:rolleyes:the question was if he did make a gesture,or did you miss that?;)
well your memory is short,try troll for your input?

Col,

If you go back and actually read my previous post (post 53) you will see that I have very clearly answered your question. Feel free to comment on my reply.

BentMikey said:
This is why Col is on my ignore list, LOL!

And has been on mine for a long time. He's a recidivist cager apologist and a waste of bandwidth.

Note to self - log in before reading threads in future, as otherwise the ignore list doesn't work.

col

Legendary Member
BentMikey said:
This is why Col is on my ignore list, LOL!

Twenty Inch said:
And has been on mine for a long time. He's a recidivist cager apologist and a waste of bandwidth.

Note to self - log in before reading threads in future, as otherwise the ignore list doesn't work.

It strikes me as some get annoyed when i point out that if,take notes now;) if someone gesticulates it could,notes again boys;) could make things worse?And some always have to have a derogatory remark,incredible:laugh:
Some one quote me or these two wont see my reply,or will they sneak a peek anyway?:sad:

col

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
Col,

If you go back and actually read my previous post (post 53) you will see that I have very clearly answered your question. Feel free to comment on my reply.

So you dont think that this driver,who tried to knock him down because he HAD NOT gesticulated,would not have reacted if the cyclist had?How do you come to that conclusion?

col said:
So you dont think that this driver,who tried to knock him down because he HAD NOT gesticulated,would not have reacted if the cyclist had?How do you come to that conclusion?

xx( Col, are you trying to blind me with nonsense?:sad:

Let me repost this as it is quite clear

For the record, no, I do not really think giving two fingers would have inflamed this situation. Contact had already been made. Anyway, as a taxi driver living and working in Glasgow, (generally a great city to live in, but it has bad areas) he will have faced abuse nearly every day of his working life, much of it far worse that two fingers, so no, in this case I think, even if the cyclist had given two fingers, it would not have made any difference.

From what you have written, the only thing I can decipher is that you are now coming up with a purely hypothetical situation where the taxi has not already hit the cyclist, which it has, that the cyclist has given him two fingers, which he did not.

The facts are very clear to everyone except you. If you have a question please ask it clearly and I am more than happy to answer it. At the moment you are writing in riddles or gibberish (nothing personal of course!).

col

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
xx( Col, are you trying to blind me with nonsense?:sad:

Let me repost this as it is quite clear

From what you have written, the only thing I can decipher is that you are now coming up with a purely hypothetical situation where the taxi has not already hit the cyclist, which it has, that the cyclist has given him two fingers, which he did not.

The facts are very clear to everyone except you. If you have a question please ask it clearly and I am more than happy to answer it. At the moment you are writing in riddles or gibberish (nothing personal of course!).

Of course not:biggrin: But just the answer i expected;)

FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
If I were you I would give up this futile exchange whilst you still have your sanity :sad:

Aye, it is getting stranger and stranger. Have I entered the x-files....xx(:eek:

magnatom said:
Aye, it is getting stranger and stranger. Have I entered the x-files....:sad::eek:

More like Alice in Wonderland. Anyway FFFF has bestowed sanity on you xx( Personally I think that's going a bit far.

Top Bottom