Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It has been a bad day..
Rab Wardell just passed, jeez, 37...
That's not good.

Hopefully he never felt a thing, or was aware of it.

classic33

Leg End Member
He won the Scottish Elite Cross Country race on Sunday and was on BBC Scotland last night talking about it, passed in his sleep apparently....
Hopefully there's no "dirt" that'll come out in the following days. Some just can't let the dead rest in peace.
Remember him for what he achieved, not something he might have done.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Hopefully there's no "dirt" that'll come out in the following days. Some just can't let the dead rest in peace.
Remember him for what he achieved, not something he might have done.

got a text from my son in law to tell me,
I'd been in the BBC Scotland site not that long previous..
He'd broken the West Highland Way cycle record a couple of years ago.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
No age at all to go.

Heart problems seem to be getting more common in younger ones these days.
Sadly that is too true..
Detection capabilities are that far advanced now,
I watched recently the lady measuring the size of the chambers in my old dodgy one..

Thought I'd pressed post ..
brain scan needed

Mo1959

Legendary Member
No age at all to go.

Heart problems seem to be getting more common in younger ones these days.

I blame that bloody Covid vaccine. Glad I’ve never taken it. Oops. Too political for in here! :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
I blame that bloody Covid vaccine. Glad I’ve never taken it. Oops. Too political for in here! :laugh:
I knew two that weren't even in their twenties when they died. Heart gave out in both cases. One on the playing field mid match, the other at the roadside.
Long before covid was even heard about.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I knew two that weren't even in their twenties when they died. Heart gave out in both cases. One on the playing field mid match, the other at the roadside.
Long before covid was even heard about.

My brother’s wife has family with something called Long QT syndrome or something which means they could suddenly drop too. Sadly it’s often not picked up until too late. :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
My brother’s wife has family with something called Long QT syndrome or something which means they could suddenly drop too. Sadly it’s often not picked up until too late. :sad:
Heart problems are no longer only for old folk. But why the increase in younger ones in more recent years.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow

I've a 1 in 4 chance apparently if something goes...:cuppa:

Oh dodgy Mo:ohmy:
Owdo
Better than what though?
Chucking it down earlier this morning, and it was as though I was watching through bloodshot eyes, a red colour to the light.

Therefore you are...

PS, I have hit post.

It WAS better...
First VHF data contact across the border THEN GW land (Ynys Mon), A GM way opp N too:biggrin:
Day is made

WX has picked up too....
Domestics all done

classic33

Leg End Member
I've a 1 in 4 chance apparently if something goes...:cuppa:

Oh dodgy Mo:ohmy:

It WAS better...
First VHF data contact across the border THEN GW land (Ynys Mon), A GM way opp N too:biggrin:
Day is made

WX has picked up too....
Domestics all done
Hopefully you'll be okay.
You've a 1 in 116,000 chance of dying when hangliding.

We'll have to accept it'll become normal to talk about it like that.

You were in contact with someone near Welsh Dragon!
You will be highlighting the day in your diary, because of First Contact being made.

And you'll be taking advantage of both to get out of the house.

Top Bottom