Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Suspension training systems. You know, those things that look like they were probably used as props in 50 shades of grey^_^

Anyone use one, for training obviously! I think stretching and resistance working would do me good but they start at £20 and go up to £135 with no discernible difference. Guidance welcomed :okay:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I watched the chaingang tonight afore heading out and AAAC was very zwift over the course, Bill zwiftly came to a halt after pumping out 600 watts with Rod catching him zwiftly. Me and Bridgy had been out in the real world, pushing through a zwift wind and whilst we revelled (separately) in the smooth transitions... ooh. ooh. ooh.. how smooth those transitions... Whorty was not quite so zwift as he was struggling with the transition from a nasty chesty thing, back to his old Goaty McZwiftface... get zwift soon..

Whilst in the bar this evening I drank far too much and on return home I opened a couple of bottles of Timmy Taylor's Landlord and now I'm zwift...

I'm in work at 6am tomorrow - I hope the hangover transition is zwift..

Pah.., :crazy:

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Suspension training systems. You know, those things that look like they were probably used as props in 50 shades of grey^_^

Anyone use one, for training obviously! I think stretching and resistance working would do me good but they start at £20 and go up to £135 with no discernible difference. Guidance welcomed :okay:
Looking at muscling up?
Don't forget your weight gain 4000... beefcake beefcake...
2017-03-04-21-52-35-319150487.jpg

bobinski

Legendary Member
I watched the chaingang tonight afore heading out and AAAC was very zwift over the course, Bill zwiftly came to a halt after pumping out 600 watts with Rod catching him zwiftly. Me and Bridgy had been out in the real world, pushing through a zwift wind and whilst we revelled (separately) in the smooth transitions... ooh. ooh. ooh.. how smooth those transitions... Whorty was not quite so zwift as he was struggling with the transition from a nasty chesty thing, back to his old Goaty McZwiftface... get zwift soon..

Whilst in the bar this evening I drank far too much and on return home I opened a couple of bottles of Timmy Taylor's Landlord and now I'm zwift...

I'm in work at 6am tomorrow - I hope the hangover transition is zwift..

Pah.., :crazy:

Many beers drunk a little too zwiftly by any chance?

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Very helpful DP!

Nah, loosening up rather than muscling up. Working with a physio the last few weeks has reminded me how inflexible my body has become. Time to improve things. I'm might just gain. A tiny bit of muscle along the way.
Glad i could be of assistance!
I keep forgetting to stretch post ride... or at any time! It's getting to the point that it affects my sleep as the legs are aching after chaingang rides.
Note to self. 10 minutes stretching every day...
I hear that pilates is supposed to be very good.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Glad i could be of assistance!
I keep forgetting to stretch post ride... or at any time! It's getting to the point that it affects my sleep as the legs are aching after chaingang rides.
Note to self. 10 minutes stretching every day...
I hear that pilates is supposed to be very good.

I thought pilates were very bad and they drink shed loads of rum as well.

Argh, Jim Lad!

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I thought pilates were very bad and they drink shed loads of rum as well.

Argh, Jim Lad!
Red wine be flowing there aaac me lad...

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i see they have opened another stage on winter league - but still not updated ! getting a bit fed up with it really
i may have done something to upset the system somehow ( i dont know how but where the little trainer should be to show what one your using i have got a strava badge now ?)
i have been very unrealistically promoted so now it shows i am only using half power
any big ride i do shows up grey but then the week ends so doesnt show in totals and i darent add it manually to strava incase bkool pinches it back and adds it as another ride ( i suspect that is how i got promotion - bkool snatched one back ( not from wl ) and added it but without any elevation ) tried deleting but too late
dont know how to get the little picture of trainer back in its box instead of strava
thought i was doing fairly well in wl for me but hard to judge when it doesnt let you know

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Guru
You did? I dropped back looking for you to tag along with and txt you a message but no response.
That was quite fast this morning so don't be too hard on yourself.
You crx Andy on Zwift?

How the hell were people messaging whilst riding and paying attention to position and gear changing? I didn't see your message. I feel fine today, legs don't ache, so must of ridden within myself mostly, that's why I came near last:laugh:

bobinski

Legendary Member
How the hell were people messaging whilst riding and paying attention to position and gear changing? I didn't see your message. I feel fine today, legs don't ache, so must of ridden within myself mostly, that's why I came near last:laugh:

Good! Zsun social at 7pm. 50k and less than 2.5w/k. Nice and easy leg spinner with a climb up Watopia and may spin around for the volcano climb.

Do you have an iPhone or apple tablet? If so install Zwift link And you can message etc during ride. You can see your metrics, scroll through riders and send texts to them, see their metrics inc speed, watts, weight age etc.,give ride ons. You can also take pics. Harder with PC coz you have to use your keyboard.

Last edited:

Breedon

Legendary Member
i see they have opened another stage on winter league - but still not updated ! getting a bit fed up with it really
i may have done something to upset the system somehow ( i dont know how but where the little trainer should be to show what one your using i have got a strava badge now ?)
i have been very unrealistically promoted so now it shows i am only using half power
any big ride i do shows up grey but then the week ends so doesnt show in totals and i darent add it manually to strava incase bkool pinches it back and adds it as another ride ( i suspect that is how i got promotion - bkool snatched one back ( not from wl ) and added it but without any elevation ) tried deleting but too late
dont know how to get the little picture of trainer back in its box instead of strava
thought i was doing fairly well in wl for me but hard to judge when it doesnt let you know

I've done 3 sessions Friday night including Mont Vontoux and it's still grayed out in my history, and the WC not updating all the time puts me off riding and improving my time cant see the point in riding.
And i agree blue doesn't suit you i think a nice shade of red would be better :tongue:

Top Bottom