Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Eyup boss.. I've popped on a few times today. All the action is on the splitters thread... I went for a spin in the drome earlier - quiet in there too.. just me n a few ghosts...

This town is coming like a ghost toon..
Do you remember the good old days before the ghost town.
We road and we ran and the sessions played in de bkooltown.

Boblinski don't play no more
Too much cycling in de Zwift store

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
^_^

I can just imagine AAAC on discord:biggrin:

Come to the dark side....

Sadly the thought has been crossing my mind of late.
However my subscription auto payed when I'm sure I had switched it off.

Not going to lash out any more on fancy trainers or power pedals though as it's holiday paying and car moding time.
Got a trip for two to Florida to pay for, Coilovers for the Mini an a whole bunch of other suspension items like bushes, drop links, top mounts and so on to buy to make the most of the coil overs.
Might even stretch to some EDC for the Coilovers.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
:cursing: :banghead::cursing: :banghead:

It's all gone wrong. I must have left my brain at work thursday afternoon (I know what little there is).

I stupidly packed both power supplies for the trainers in the same bag. I then took that bag over to my bother to set up the pro trainer for him. You know where this is going don't you.

Today I've gone to set up my classic trainer. Screen, ok, computer, ok. Trainer in place, front wheel support in place, ant+ dongle on extension in place, power supply ?!!??!!!?!??? Ah borrox :banghead:

Slight problem is one of the supplies has a dodgy plug on it. It makes ok, most of the time, but any small movement can cause a disconnect (very frustrating when half way thru a session like ventoux, d'huez etc :banghead:)

It may be cheaper and ultimately quicker to order a new one from amazon :unsure:.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
:cursing: :banghead::cursing: :banghead:

It's all gone wrong. I must have left my brain at work thursday afternoon (I know what little there is).

I stupidly packed both power supplies for the trainers in the same bag. I then took that bag over to my bother to set up the pro trainer for him. You know where this is going don't you.

Today I've gone to set up my classic trainer. Screen, ok, computer, ok. Trainer in place, front wheel support in place, ant+ dongle on extension in place, power supply ?!!??!!!?!??? Ah borrox :banghead:

Slight problem is one of the supplies has a dodgy plug on it. It makes ok, most of the time, but any small movement can cause a disconnect (very frustrating when half way thru a session like ventoux, d'huez etc :banghead:)

It may be cheaper and ultimately quicker to order a new one from amazon :unsure:.
Doh/Muppet moment!

Is everyone outside today?
I've been running HID and visiting daughter No 1 around looking for a cat to adopt.
What a feeling waste of petrol that was
Just getting my breakfast with "no women no cry" still stuck in my head thanks to you. I need to do stage 6 of chain gang today but if Bill took an hour it won't be fun.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Just getting my breakfast with "no women no cry" still stuck in my head thanks to you. I need to do stage 6 of chain gang today but if Bill took an hour it won't be fun.

Because of Mary and the kipper?

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Real sunny world cycling this morning.. :sun:absolutely stunning up here. erm.. I need to know.. did you manage to adopt a cat? More importantly, did you tell your colleagues on Friday that was your plan for the weekend?

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Did you ride the sportive today?

Hi Randy, yes. A nice 45 mile season starter. I'm chuffed with the performance. I usually deliver 14.5mph averages but managed 16 today - very happy. Bkool, CycleChat leagues and you guys are making the difference.

I've another next month which I've done four years on the trot and it's beaten me every time... I'm looking forward to settling an old score with the April Sportive.. :thumbsup:

Lovely day today..

I tried to be smart - I decided to try to pull out my skull cap from under my lid and my helmet came off and went rolling down the road.. a number of cyclists past me whilst I walked back down the road for it, with lots of concern from fellow cyclists one pedalled past and came out with "I bet your glad your head isn't still in that"....

Great day.

Top Bottom