Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
sorry if your looking jacob
thomas was my target and you were collateral
he had well over a minute on me at the top of the cipressa
i pulled that back to 25 seconds by the foot of the poggio and 17 by the top but my hr was cooking (for me guys) so i had to back off descending
my hr barely dropped on the descent which shows how much oxygen i needed to put back in the system
in the end he go me by 9 seconds
not knowing where you are in the overall and by how much destroys your drive
i might try gassing up with glyceral tri nitrate next time

bobinski

Legendary Member
I meant isn't the AAAC lyric set to the tune of "NWNC". That's the way I heard it.

Special's? Or Fun Boy Three??

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Special's? Or Fun Boy Three??
still cant hear it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnGbRPcZVYU

Hi Randy, yes. A nice 45 mile season starter. I'm chuffed with the performance. I usually deliver 14.5mph averages but managed 16 today - very happy. Bkool, CycleChat leagues and you guys are making the difference.

I've another next month which I've done four years on the trot and it's beaten me every time... I'm looking forward to settling an old score with the April Sportive.. :thumbsup:

Lovely day today..

I tried to be smart - I decided to try to pull out my skull cap from under my lid and my helmet came off and went rolling down the road.. a number of cyclists past me whilst I walked back down the road for it, with lots of concern from fellow cyclists one pedalled past and came out with "I bet your glad your head isn't still in that"....

Great day.

thats wot happens as you get older, choose the wrong saddle and ride long distances
the blood flow stops and your helmet falls off

CXRAndy

Guru
Is there a handicap chase tomorrow?

Generally Tuesday @7pm

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I can't find the Mary and Kipper on Google. But your new lyrics fit this in my head

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGqrvn3q1oo

'Mary' was 'Mary Hopkins' who sung 'Those were the days' which led her to be chosen to represent UK in the Eurovision Song Contest.
Being a Euro challenger means that the music is not for everyone, especially for those between the age of 11 and 65.
As the Euro's was a big thing in family viewing back then Mary's 'hits' were constantly played on the radio and TV and hence the words are ingrained in my memory all be it very uncomfortably.

A 'Kipper' as you should know is a herring so my hope was by placing Kipper on Mary's head you might shoot her as I had previously eluded to you shooting herring with an M16 machine gun.

Simple!

Edit: From Wiki, A kipper is a whole herring, a small, oily fish,that has been split into a butterfly fashion from tail to head along the dorsal ridge, gutted, salted or pickled, and cold-smoked over smouldering wood chips (typically oak).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyaTIXdN5fI

Last edited:

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Is everyone outside today?
I've been running HID and visiting daughter No 1 around looking for a cat to adopt.
What a feeling waste of petrol that was

Did you get a cat? If not, a friend was trying to palm off a kitten on us last week! Don't know if he still has it... looked very cute ginger and white.

Top Bottom