Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Evening all.

For your delectation I have posted up a ghost for you beige riders to play with. CG stage four. Poor legs, low watts and can't be arsed as I'm in holiday mode..

Enjoy..

:popcorn:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I'm off shopping on Friday.. shopping!! For clothes, trews actually as mine don't fit anymore due to my skinny ass. Ive been told by HID that I have to select what I want then leave her in peace. I apparently I have to go and spend some time in Evans Cycles... :eek:... oh well....

I won't invest too heavily in breaches as I'll put half a stone back on due to Baclava... :popcorn: may buy some nice bib shorts for summer though:tongue:

Sportive Kinross on Saturday then that's me done... :becool::sun:

G
I'm off shopping on Friday.. shopping!! For clothes, trews actually as mine don't fit anymore due to my skinny ass. Ive been told by HID that I have to select what I want then leave her in peace. I apparently I have to go and spend some time in Evans Cycles... :eek:... oh well....

I won't invest too heavily in breaches as I'll put half a stone back on due to Baclava... :popcorn: may buy some nice bib shorts for summer though:tongue:

Sportive Kinross on Saturday then that's me done... :becool::sun:
googled trews. What was your time in cg4? I'm not seeing it yet. You're safe as making up over 5 minutes doesn't seem likely.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
45 minutes Randy.. knees were struggling.. I think I've got bike set-up wrong on my Bored Man. Average 230-ish watts... easy pickins for you. I'll tune in and watch you bomb off the line. You'll be a minute up on me after the first mile. 5 minutes? Naaa chance... :cycle:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
45 minutes Randy.. knees were struggling.. I think I've got bike set-up wrong on my Bored Man. Average 230-ish watts... easy pickins for you. I'll tune in and watch you bomb off the line. You'll be a minute up on me after the first mile. 5 minutes? Naaa chance... :cycle:

I'd be very uncomfortable sitting on a Bored Man!

bobinski

Legendary Member
I'd be very uncomfortable sitting on a Bored Man!

Would you feel more comfortable sat on an active man?:wacko: :biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
1:52:18 :eek: didn't even get to the hour :cry:. 35 minutes :cursing: and legs went :headshake: :surrender:. Went out way too quick for my current state and got well and truly :B).

Still not back to where I was before Christmas. Just need to keep on going in the right direction but it's a stuggle. :mrpig:
Keep going TB .... we'll need as many men as possible to help us all over the line of the DD :okay:

Top Bottom