Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Now this is the league results that I like to see :okay::rofl::biggrin::laugh: Only 17 seconds behind @AAAC 76C

upload_2017-6-19_21-8-50.png

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Now this is the league results that I like to see :okay::rofl::biggrin::laugh: Only 17 seconds behind @AAAC 76C

View attachment 358016

Impressed Sir.

I must say that 40 seconds I took on Bridgy and my time from Thursday on Saturday cost me dearly.
Just 40 seconds slower helping out a heavily cold ridden Bridgy was so much easier (relatively Bridgy).
For a lot of the ride I was 30 seconds ahead of our ghosts and was just not pulling away.
I must admit I pulled away more gently at the off so missed the advantage of the BKool super start which lost me 15 seconds however it does demonstrates that going from a Bkool 0.9 effort to 1.0 almost feels exponentially more difficult.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I tried to do CG4 tonight. Tried and failed! Was going great guns (I think) for the first half, but had over-done it in the heat and with still a bit of virus lingering in me. I tried backing off just to finish the course but felt very light headed and then - very strangely cold - despite being burning hot! My HR was really high too. So I ended up bailing out. Will try again when the temperaturw drops a bit - it's not really bkooling weather is it?!

stoobydale

Über Member
That's you now in the Chain Gang group Stu so the league rides should now show up in the Simulator. New league will start in July but you can still do any of Junes rides and compete in the present league.
Thanks Bill, just returned to work today so it will be 2 weeks before I can give it a go.

BILL S

Guru
@BILL S, I've just seen your time around Richmond. Was that solo or in a group? 22mph average for 20 miles :notworthy:

I've never done any group riding round Richmond Park so all my times are solo. Conditions must have been perfect for me to get that speed with little or no traffic and negligible wind. Way down in the overall leader board on Strava though.
Hopefully you, me and Bob can go for a blast round there soon and try for some fast times. I'll need to get my fitness back first otherwise I'll just be getting towed round by you two.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I've never done any group riding round Richmond Park so all my times are solo. Conditions must have been perfect for me to get that speed with little or no traffic and negligible wind. Way down in the overall leader board on Strava though.
Hopefully you, me and Bob can go for a blast round there soon and try for some fast times. I'll need to get my fitness back first otherwise I'll just be getting towed round by you two.

Let us know when Bill, be good to ride with you. And no, if sunday is anything to go by I think you will find its TT being towed:rolleyes:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Let us know when Bill, be good to ride with you. And no, if sunday is anything to go by I think you will find its TT being towed:rolleyes:

Now, now children.
It's not a race and the important thing is taken part not who has the biggest saddle post and certainly not who has the most expensive bikes, Tommy.

And when your out riding you should think of the poor children who's parents can't afford nice things.......
........ and try and clip the back of thier ankles with your pedals as they scurry across the road in front of you on thier way to the soup kitchen!

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Now, now children.
It's not a race and the important thing is taken part not who has the biggest saddle post and certainly not who has the most expensive bikes, Tommy.

And when your out riding you should think of the poor children who's parents can't afford nice things.......
........ and try and clip the back of thier ankles with your pedals as they scurry across the road in front of you on thier way to the soup kitchen!

To be fair if I'd of known @bobinski was going sulk for 2 days long I'd of let him get to the top of the hill first! :angel:

Top Bottom