Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Tea and cakes? sure-we can enjoy while waiting for TT:okay:

Ok ok truce... :surrender:. I think we'll have to call this a draw :hugs:. I promise you have my permission to rub it in when you actually manage to finish ahead of me Bob...:smile: And until then I'll always enjoy listening to your imaginative excuses :okay:.

But I can't guarantee eating cake will help your cause ;)

AAAC 76C

Large Member
You're a nice man... always said you are a nice man... so many said you weren't fit to shovel sh1t but, no, I said he is.. :thumbsup:

dont tell the others jim but i have already won you a hat
bkool just has not sent it

bobinski

Legendary Member
Ok ok truce... :surrender:. I think we'll have to call this a draw :hugs:. I promise you have my permission to rub it in when you actually manage to finish ahead of me Bob...:smile: And until then I'll always enjoy listening to your imaginative excuses :okay:.

But I can't guarantee eating cake will help your cause ;)

Truce, my arse...:gun:

Get yourself a NEO for the winter and come and duel with me, beeedon and Andy- (and the others but I am not allowed to say they will eventually join us)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Not a chance @Whorty .. I got stuck between you and Steve... came in something like 5 minutes behind you.

CG4 was long, painful and lonely.. :heat:
I'm surprised - I thought you'd have drafted me on those long 0.x% sections. It is a very hard, and lonely ride for sure. So difficult to hold speed and power :sweat: I was just trying to stay at 250-260 watts but in this heat that is very hard.

Whorty

Last week your ghost pulled way ahead at the 1/2 point and then disappeared.
I try to hold the power and not fluctuate too much up and down. No shooting off too fast (like Rob) but then keeping that same power for the whole race seems to work for me.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
cg 4 warm up started flag drops at 5 past
its on sand!!!!!!!!!

feking hard feking hot feking heavy and i only just pipped jacobs ghost by a second
i didnt wear an hrm as i was expecting high readings cos the heat and i didnt want to scare me.
i put it on 30 second plus after and i was at 168 so good job i didnt wear it

ive got a feeling jacob will do that again and smash me

now i feel like an axe-man so i need to lay down

Whorty

feking hard feking hot feking heavy and i only just pipped jacobs ghost by a second
i didnt wear an hrm as i was expecting high readings cos the heat and i didnt want to scare me.

Just got the bingly bong off you :notworthy: and checked out your ride. 1 second on Jacob, and such a nasty course .... he's going to have to try and beat you, but you know it will be pain for him :sweat:

Whorty

im off to richmond park with my stinger

watch out exiting those corners bob!
You'll be a long time waiting for @TurboTommy ..... he'll be in Hyde Park :rofl: Tommy is bound to get himself lost :laugh: Should spot @bobinski easy enough though ... he'll be the one who's knee is hanging off :B)

JacobSkovsgaard

Well done. Victory is yours. It is too hard and too boring to ride again

berty bassett

Legendary Member
was trawling through eb*y in search of a Neo so i could join in the fun through winter but the "Jack and the magic beans " part of me took over ! so hopefully now i can join in the fun on IOW -- plenty of time to save for neo :rolleyes: missus will be pleased theres a new baby in the house :sad:
IMG_0517.JPG

Top Bottom