Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Just got a bingly bong email of shame off @JacobSkovsgaard (is it really a shame email when it comes from Jacob? :notworthy:). He has well and truly put me in my place on CG4 :surrender:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
that will teach u for showing off well done tho ive not been on the turbo for over a week if this weather continues don't think ill get stage 4 done been doing outdoor rides instead
Ironically i'm too idle to go out into the real world .... easier to just get on the turbo :tongue: CG4 is a painful one, very hard on the legs, so be prepared if you are going to have a pop. I didn't push too hard so you should be able to draft my ghost. @Jim Brown will no doubt draft me the whole way and sprint past me at the finish :boxing::heat::surrender:

Ironically i'm too idle to go out into the real world .... easier to just get on the turbo :tongue: CG4 is a painful one, very hard on the legs, so be prepared if you are going to have a pop. I didn't push too hard so you should be able to draft my ghost. @Jim Brown will no doubt draft me the whole way and sprint past me at the finish :boxing::heat::surrender:
Last week your ghost pulled way ahead at the 1/2 point and then disappeared.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
cg 4 at 7 for me
there is a live challenge on thurs so i am going to try and win jim a hat

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I tried to do CG4 tonight. Tried and failed! Was going great guns (I think) for the first half, but had over-done it in the heat and with still a bit of virus lingering in me. I tried backing off just to finish the course but felt very light headed and then - very strangely cold - despite being burning hot! My HR was really high too. So I ended up bailing out. Will try again when the temperaturw drops a bit - it's not really bkooling weather is it?!

were you holding an axe per chance, that may have been the problem

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

Not a chance @Whorty .. I got stuck between you and Steve... came in something like 5 minutes behind you.

CG4 was long, painful and lonely.. :heat:

Top Bottom