Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Cg4 emails on the way... ^_^
My ride from yesterday hasn't even appeared on the stage results yet and you've knocked me off top spot!

Nice one DP! :highfive:

Daddy Pig

Veteran
My ride from yesterday hasn't even appeared on the stage results yet and you've knocked me off top spot!

Nice one DP! :highfive:
Well, I didn't do much but try and keep up with everyone else. If I had to lead out front I'd probably still be lying o the floor. Good HR at the end, 187!

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I'm happy with that time. 55 mins was my target and we beat it by 30 secs :wahhey: Thanks for the ride @Jim Brown , that was hard work:sweat:

Thank you @whortmiester, dangling out there, just enough to keep me interested - thank you. That would have been truly awful on my own.

Thanks for the messages @Daddy Pig - those 1 & 2% slopes were sucking the life out of my ickle legs.. :heat:

Cheers boyz

rob01792

Über Member
@rob01792 when are you planning on doing stage 5? If time permits I'd be happy to join you to make it a little easier for us both?

sorry jim only just seen this I might have a bash later 630/7 ish

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Thank you @whortmiester, dangling out there, just enough to keep me interested - thank you. That would have been truly awful on my own.

Thanks for the messages @Daddy Pig - those 1 & 2% slopes were sucking the life out of my ickle legs.. :heat:

Cheers boyz
You are welcome. Enjoyed that. I think we posted a good time, but I guess we'll know for sure when @rob01792 has a go later ^_^ Great sprint finish :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Had a quick bash didnt feel right ill have another go tomorrow dont think ill get near ur times
I was watching and you seemed to be having problems so wasn't surprised when you bailed. Didn't see the start though so not sure at what point you lost our wheel. Didn't know that Steve had already done the ride either and was 3.5 mins faster than us :eek: Thankfully I have 4 mins on him in the league so I've stayed ahead of him. Still, I may have to have another go at CG5 using Steve's ghost to try and gain a few more seconds just in case he manages to nail CG4 :popcorn:

rob01792

Über Member
I was watching and you seemed to be having problems so wasn't surprised when you bailed. Didn't see the start though so not sure at what point you lost our wheel. Didn't know that Steve had already done the ride either and was 3.5 mins faster than us :eek: Thankfully I have 4 mins on him in the league so I've stayed ahead of him. Still, I may have to have another go at CG5 using Steve's ghost to try and gain a few more seconds just in case he manages to nail CG4 :popcorn:

lost it within a few minutes the turbo resistance seam higher than normal but may be cos I haven't been on it much recently so just seam that way
while its summer trying to get more outside miles in
is the bkool sim firmware still 3.31

Top Bottom