Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I'll have your ghost from last time too so even if you can't help me tomorrow live, you will in spirit :laugh:

Tomorrow the high wind should be gone, and then I'll venture out in real life again. So the offer is only valid today! :tongue:

I have a 112km race on Sunday, that I have to prepare somewhat for, as this spring season has been mostly shorter rides on Bkool.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Just been watching Bike Channel's Greatest climbs. It was the Mortirolo

http://www.bkool.com/profile/detail/2313530?durationType=DISTANCE&lapCount=1

It's only 12km and up to 30% :eek:

Edit

Found one with Video

http://www.bkool.com/profile/detail/1736573?durationType=DISTANCE&lapCount=1

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Richie porte will be one to watch
He's my favourite this year. Can't see anyone challenging him, so long as the BMC team can back him up. Quintana doesn't seem very strong this year. Fulsang could be one to watch though. Froome seems out of sorts, and no one else on Sky is good enough to challenge Porte.

JacobSkovsgaard

If you think that stage 4 was hard, then good luck with stage 5...
I rode it today without ghosts and bots, but feel free to use me as a ghost:-)
Have fun :-)

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Thanks to the guys who recommended the kickr tickr. Definitely an upgrade from the garmin. I prefer the strap, the fact it has a light to tell you it's working, and it seems to work a lot better than my garmin hrm ever did.

Now if someone could just kindly donate me a new heart and set of lungs I'll be good to go...

bridgy

Legendary Member
If you think that stage 4 was hard, then good luck with stage 5...
I rode it today without ghosts and bots, but feel free to use me as a ghost:-)
Have fun :-)
I had a second go at stage 4 tonight but I must admit I made full use of yours and AAAC's ghosts so my victory by a couple of seconds on the line was a rather hollow one as I'm in no doubt that both of you would have beaten me in a live race! I did try pulling away on my own few times but I couldn't sustain the pace on my own for long. Good workout though, so thanks for providing the motivation to keep going!

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Thanks, second ride (and any form of excercise) for about 2 months (although that excludes lifting pint glasses). There is no way I can keep up with the strong fellas anymore :angry:.

You'll be back mate. Class is permanent and all that! If I was you I'd resist the temptation to race in the league for a few weeks and build yourself up slowly with some long tempo rides. Oh, and break the habit of a lifetime and do a warm up that lasts longer than the bleep bleeps at the start of the race!

Daddy Pig

Veteran
You'll be back mate. Class is permanent and all that! If I was you I'd resist the temptation to race in the league for a few weeks and build yourself up slowly with some long tempo rides. Oh, and break the habit of a lifetime and do a warm up that lasts longer than the bleep bleeps at the start of the race!
Cg2 as a warm up for cg3!
My HR was quite high but that was the asthma making it hard to get enough oxygen into me. I was fending Steve off for about 45km!
I have about 6 weeks to get back to it.... It's a count down to my wife's due date so I doubt I'll be allowed to even get near my bike for a while afterwards.

Top Bottom