Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
not sure who is admin on here at the mo but my CG4 hasn't came up on the league? anyone know why?:okay:
might be because @Brusgaard dragged me round and was a lot faster than my norm

My new time hasn't been recorded yet. It's just the usual BKOOL delay...

EDIT: Sorry I was too drunk to check. The league has been updated, and so should your time!

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
A well covered topic I know but I need a hrm. I have the arm strap one that TB recommended for the turbo but I'd like a chest strap one for the road. I've had the garmin one. Not bad. Is there another one people prefer?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
A well covered topic I know but I need a hrm. I have the arm strap one that TB recommended for the turbo but I'd like a chest strap one for the road. I've had the garmin one. Not bad. Is there another one people prefer?
Get a dual ant+/ble one, wahoo's tickr series are ok, then you can use it with almost any device including the iphone series.

CXRAndy

Guru
My tickr has just become erratic with its readings. I just changed the battery a week or so ago, a precaution for the DD ride. I will change it again and test.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Andy, thinking about topping up my tubeless sealant. Not sure I even need to except for fact bike has been in loft a lot and sealant may possibly have dried out? Anyway, any recommendations on materials or process?

CXRAndy

Guru
Andy, thinking about topping up my tubeless sealant. Not sure I even need to except for fact bike has been in loft a lot and sealant may possibly have dried out? Anyway, any recommendations on materials or process?

Stans sealant.

Pop down to local chemist, buy a 5/10 mil syringe with a narrow nozzle. Unscrew valve core with with pliers or tool. Inject until 60-75mil is inside. Watch out for burping, so have cloth to hand. Refit valve inflate, job done

Top Bottom