Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve

Thanks, second ride (and any form of excercise) for about 2 months (although that excludes lifting pint glasses). There is no way I can keep up with the strong fellas anymore :angry:.
dp1.JPG
dp2.JPG

Are you saying i'm weak? :boxing:, seriously though as Whorty said, welcome back and don't overdo things

Daddy Pig

Veteran
View attachment 359176 View attachment 359177

Are you saying i'm weak? :boxing:, seriously though as Whorty said, welcome back and don't overdo things
Staying ahead of you is now my life's mission! If I can do that i know i've had a good ride...
:cycle:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Cg2 as a warm up for cg3!
My HR was quite high but that was the asthma making it hard to get enough oxygen into me. I was fending Steve off for about 45km!
I have about 6 weeks to get back to it.... It's a count down to my wife's due date so I doubt I'll be allowed to even get near my bike for a while afterwards.

Assuming babies not an early arrival :stop:

I'd start negotiations now! :smile:

bridgy

Legendary Member
I guess 430 watt is enough if you follow my ghost closely ;-)
I might just about manage that! It would still be :cry:though!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I've heard that old chestnut before @Whorty ... you're in a different class to me...

I may have a go at 4 today.. :bicycle: with a couple of friendly bots.. :hugs:
May join you at 4 if feel OK. Breathing really not great again and very weezy. Hoping just a cold or hayfever. Just taken my TUE :okay: . If you warm up from 4 I'll try to join you and we can work together until my body gives up on me :cry:Given Jacob's time I'm expected it to take us 55 or so minutes :sweat:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
May join you at 4 if feel OK. Breathing really not great again and very weezy. Hoping just a cold or hayfever. Just taken my TUE :okay: . If you warm up from 4 I'll try to join you and we can work together until my body gives up on me :cry:Given Jacob's time I'm expected it to take us 55 or so minutes :sweat:

I've got a few bots in there but I've left out @JacobSkovsgaard - it's really demoralising when they finish, shower, eat and have a nap, and I'm still two miles back down the road.. I won't be killing myself as I've got a five minute cushion on @rob01792 :biggrin:, that plus I've got a really bad cough <cough cough>, a bad migraine, my lumbago is playing up and as for my remaining lung.. <cough cough>.. I was going to blame it on beer drinking related asthma but my doctor refused me a TUE and just gave me two ibuprofen.. :eek:

See you at 4

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I've got a few bots in there but I've left out @JacobSkovsgaard - it's really demoralising when they finish, shower, eat and have a nap, and I'm still two miles back down the road.. I won't be killing myself as I've got a five minute cushion on @rob01792 :biggrin:, that plus I've got a really bad cough <cough cough>, a bad migraine, my lumbago is playing up and as for my remaining lung.. <cough cough>.. I was going to blame it on beer drinking related asthma but my doctor refused me a TUE and just gave me two ibuprofen.. :eek:

See you at 4
Ready to do thhis :okay::okay::okay: Let's set a good time together despite our ailments :whistle:

Top Bottom