Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Couldn't agree more Whorty. I plan to make my comeback soon and you will be my new target :hugs::boxing:
As I'll be trying to start at a sane speed I quite possibly won't be able to stay with you, but if all goes well I hope to be close to your pace soon. Looks to be a lot of interesting racing behind the front guys at the moment so looking forward to getting back into the mix.
I'm sure you be chasing @bridgy and @AAAC 76C in no time, but like you say take it easy to start with!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm sure you be chasing @bridgy and @AAAC 76C in no time, but like you say take it easy to start with!
Just like you did :whistle: 3 CG races in one day :notworthy:

Couldn't agree more Whorty. I plan to make my comeback soon and you will be my new target :hugs::boxing:
As I'll be trying to start at a sane speed I quite possibly won't be able to stay with you, but if all goes well I hope to be close to your pace soon. Looks to be a lot of interesting racing behind the front guys at the moment so looking forward to getting back into the mix.
You're paying the price for climbing to dizzying heights. Welcome back.

Whorty

I should have also added @BILL S , I don't think it will take many rides to get your fitness back and leave me standing! As TT said the other day, class will always show through :okay:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Looking forward to your return Bill - hope you're recovering well :thumbsup:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Cycling around regents park can be a little humbling at times...I just got a PB on a particular section. Just to discover it's only the 2,400 fastest for the section all time :blink:.

Must-try-harder.com :cycle:

Edit: looks like I'm not the only one who needs to try harder on that section. Hi there Bob :hello:

IMG_0943.PNG

Last edited:

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Cycling around regents park can be a little humbling at times...I just got a PB on a particular section. Just to discover it's only the 2,400 fastest for the section all time :blink:.

Must-try-harder.com :cycle:
Were you in a time trial position? It may be just one chap having done it 2400 times!

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
After that nations cup uphill stage, I think I remember you hitting 600 plus watts for about 10 minutes, it's the rest of us that need to try to keep up with you!

Seems like a long time ago now bud!

Were you in a time trial position? It may be just one chap having done it 2400 times!

^_^

Not time trial position as such but I try and get a low and 'aero' as a 6'3 bean pole can!

I just had a closer look. That section's been done by 22,000 people so not completely shabby... Although there's a long way to go from 2,400 down to 1.

Whorty

Anyone doing the CG race tonight? I'm hoping to. @Steve is only 12 seconds behind me in the overall league, so I need to try and get some daylight between us :boxing:

Edit : As i'm not working at the moment 7 is quite late for me so might go for it a bit earlier, say 4 o'clock UK time. I'll see what comments I get on here before I decide.

Last edited:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Anyone doing the CG race tonight? I'm hoping to. @Steve is only 12 seconds behind me in the overall league, so I need to try and get some daylight between us :boxing:

Edit : As i'm not working at the moment 7 is quite late for me so might go for it a bit earlier, say 4 o'clock UK time. I'll see what comments I get on here before I decide.
If there's a live race at 7pm I will try and make it

Top Bottom