Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bugno

Just seen @bugno time on CG3 .... :notworthy:

I'm going to have another go at CG1 in a bit - need to claw back 27 seconds on @Perky77 across CG1 and CG2 so hoping I can do this on CG1 :boxing: Not sure I'm feeling it today, but will have a try :bicycle:

Do I have just the next two days to complete stage4+5 ? I doubt I will have the energy to try stage1 one more time.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Anyone doing the CG race tonight? I'm hoping to. @Steve is only 12 seconds behind me in the overall league, so I need to try and get some daylight between us :boxing:

I'm doing the BKOOL English/Espanyol FEATURED race at 4.30 (UK) which is 17,3km at 5.24% avg. Don't know if I'll finish in time for the CG at 7 pm, or be any help to you after that. :-)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm going to do the ride early then as looks like not many takers to ride live tonight. I'l be on around 4-45 if anyone wants to join in the fun/pain!

bugno

I did stage1 again. 27.48.

Again Bkool found a reason not to accept the ride ... `?

Time improved
not_ok__vfb1ad0f.png
223985 <= 0

No idea what that means

bugno

Just saw Whorty stage 5. Damn you are flying ! 336W for 49 minutes. Unreal.

bugno

Yeah ... definitely 'BKool' watts and not real world watts :shy:

edit: Up to Active 8 :becool: Bkool likes me today :dance:

Still vey very respectable !

Btw ... tried to add your ghost to stage1 today but Bkool seems to "forget" the ghosts so all I could do was ride from memory of your avg speed. I almost gave up with 3k to go. It was brutal.

Anyway, with the ride you just did there is no way I will catch you in the overall standings.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I did stage1 again. 27.48.

Again Bkool found a reason not to accept the ride ... `?

Time improved
View attachment 359500 223985 <= 0

No idea what that means
Oooh, that was close to my time :okay: You're flying yourself at the moment :okay:

It will just need @BILL S to release the ride. Your improvement may be more than BKool was expecting so it needs an admin to ensure you're not on unapproved performance enhancing drugs :tongue: You need to get yourself a TUE off your doctor like I did :dance:

Top Bottom