Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Still vey very respectable !

Btw ... tried to add your ghost to stage1 today but Bkool seems to "forget" the ghosts so all I could do was ride from memory of your avg speed. I almost gave up with 3k to go. It was brutal.

Anyway, with the ride you just did there is no way I will catch you in the overall standings.
I find the best way to add someone's ghost is to challenge their ride. You would go into the CG1 ride I did, click on the challenge button, and you should get all the ghosts that were in my ride. I think had you had my ghost you'd have beat me as you could have drafted my ghost then jumped me to the sprint. Next time :okay:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Just saw Whorty stage 5. Damn you are flying ! 336W for 49 minutes. Unreal.

Is it really Whorty or has he got dirt on AAAC and he's got the big man performing under his login?

Very suspect... :headshake:

bugno

Yeah ... definitely 'BKool' watts and not real world watts :shy:

edit: Up to Active 8 :becool: Bkool likes me today :dance:

It now says 54min 30sec and 271W. What am I missing here ?

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Nice ride @AAAC 76C you certainly dangled a carrot only for you to snatch it away! Rico ended up a broken man!

To be honest he almost caught me out towards the top of the last climb.
I struggled with power as we approached the summit and he was storming up behind me.
I knew I could probably descend faster than him but I was so bushed by the top of the climb I had to back off a bit on the descent and catch my stride again.
That last rise looked pretty short so I just blasted into it.

Top Bottom