Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Sadly i wont be able to join you all today. Missed Thursday because i was in Barcelona admiring all their new cycling provision. Audit at work next week means all hands to the till get get us ship shape and so working all weekend. I will try and find time to look in and cheer you all on. Perhaps a Snickers at the top rather than a beer may be a greater incentive for some? :smile:
I need the Snickers at the bottom, the horse has bolted by the time I get to the top, so I'll still take the beer if that's ok? Sorry you can't join us, it's only 30 minutes, and they do say exercise sharpens the mind.

kipster

Guru
43 mile steady ride done, legs loosened up nicely. Garden gate painted, tea drunk but no Snickers in sight, I'm doomed.....

kipster

Guru
bettered my Thursday time by 49 seconds, pleased with that, Adam and Bill wow tonight...thanks for making me work hard.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Brutal, just brutal! I hope Bill has gone for a lie down, because that was HR zone 8 for me the whole way.
I was adjusting my shoes, looked up and you'd all gone. Had to go like a scalded cat off the start line.
I'm no match for you at all on the flat Bill, I can't get anywhere near you, my legs will not spin any faster.
But once again, thoroughly enjoyable, thankyou folks. Kip, you were closing the gap the whole way, was struggling to keep you at bay, another 2 or 3 miles, you would have cooked me.
I'm off for a lie down and a Kronenburg!

paul4848

Regular
That was great guys...my first outing. Only problem is how do i start at the same time as everyone off the start line? My avatar wouldn't move for about 20 secs???....that wasn't an excuse for my time :-D!!

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
What happened at the start, it was glitchy as hell! The avatars kept jumping back and forth, and the gaps were all over the place. Some were displaying as hours behind, rather than minutes. Was it only me affected?

It settled down after a while and I had my usual lonely ride, until one of the Pauls came past me like a rocket, doing about 40 mph on a 10% incline.

Geoff

Top Bottom