Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
But luck mate

But maybe it's time too think about future proofing...

View attachment 368437

:laugh:

But mate, I am not taking your bike off you :tongue:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
You're right about that Tommy. I keep promising I'll go racing but I somehow never get round to it. Not that I could right now with my balance still not back to normal yet. My canyon is fine until you need a lot out of it then it does not perform. Great bike apart from that though. looking at the frames above I can see how the rake angle on those frames looks much more stable than on my bike. Maybe just buy a new frame and transfer all the bits but that's quite a hassle and the Canyon does perform rather well on the turbo...

That's what I was thinking too Bill. Take the bits off your frame and swap them over. With the re-sale of the canyon it might not cost you too much if you find a decent deal. Like you say though if it's on the turbo you might not have the motivation right now. Maybe when you're in better form you'll think about it more.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
:laugh:

But mate, I am not taking your bike off you :tongue:

Haha! Touché.... ^_^

Although I think we both know if that was my bike it would be far more stealthy. Plus I don't look that good in a flat cap!

My vote's for the first cannondale for what it's worth. I'd rather get a frame and choose the group, wheelset, saddle etc myself

bridgy

Legendary Member
guys a small software update on bkool sim so if doing the live event log on a bit earlier
Thanks Rob.

I'm doing the 7pm(uk time) ride - anyone else?

Top Bottom