Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
well done bill by the way
you smashed mr the rest did me good bridgy

Brusgaard

Über Guru
happened to me yesterday in the drome
i was bimbling along looking at my gears (on the bike) looked up and i was doing 67 kph and hardly pedalling

Did last weeks SC stage yesterday, but no extra watts for me... Had to leave the race just after the warmup due to a flat tyre. Stupid me saves the session, and after changing the tube joins the same session. After finishing it, it of course gives a conflict when saving, and the session is lost... :cursing: Not entirely Bkool's fault but frustrating anyway... :blush:

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Great ride @AAAC 76C - I really struggled on those uphills in particular today :heat:

i was hoping we could team up
i had a glitch at the start and got left on the line
every time someone joined i stopped for a split second and lost time
i switched onto 2d in the end to try an avoid a crash
took it easy once i was with you/bill and smashed the climb to catch meseeuw and get some seconds on him so I could rest going down (hill)
timed it just right at he was catching me just before the 2nd climb and i smashed it again and absolutely banzaied the last descent at max chat

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Did last weeks SC stage yesterday, but no ekstra watts for me... Had to leave the race just after the warmup due to a flat tyre. Stupid me saves the session, and after changing the tyre joins the same session. After finishing it, it of course gives a conflict when saving, and the session is lost... :cursing: Not entirely Bkool's fault but frustrating anyway... :blush:

thats an oh no doh!

bridgy

Legendary Member
Sorry @BILL S - should say great ride from you too! I didn't mention you because I couldn't see you at all during the ride, which is a shame as we must have been reasonably close at times and if I'd seen you there I'd probably have been incentivised to try and catch you and work with you (not that I could probably have caught you if you didn't want me to!)

bridgy

Legendary Member
i was hoping we could team up
i had a glitch at the start and got left on the line
every time someone joined i stopped for a split second and lost time
i switched onto 2d in the end to try an avoid a crash
took it easy once i was with you/bill and smashed the climb to catch meseeuw and get some seconds on him so I could rest going down (hill)
timed it just right at he was catching me just before the 2nd climb and i smashed it again and absolutely banzaied the last descent at max chat
We seem to have such different pace up and downhill that it's hard to effectively work together unless it's pan flat - not that I'd have been much help to you today anyway. third ride back after my holiday and I no longer feel fresh and full of energy unfortunately!

BILL S

Guru
Sorry @BILL S - should say great ride from you too! I didn't mention you because I couldn't see you at all during the ride, which is a shame as we must have been reasonably close at times and if I'd seen you there I'd probably have been incentivised to try and catch you and work with you (not that I could probably have caught you if you didn't want me to!)

No worries Paul. I did see you a couple of times but for some reason you didn't have your usual hill climbing speed and I was very surprised when I pulled away from you when we hit the big hill. I was expecting a lot of the field to come past me but not many did so perhaps I was quicker uphill than usual for some reason.
And you've never had any trouble catching me before even though I haven't wanted you too. :cycle:

BILL S

Guru
We seem to have such different pace up and downhill that it's hard to effectively work together unless it's pan flat - not that I'd have been much help to you today anyway. third ride back after my holiday and I no longer feel fresh and full of energy unfortunately!
Aha! That explains it.:smile:

BILL S

Guru
well done bill by the way
you smashed mr the rest did me good bridgy

Thanks AAAC. I was happy with my placing even though I felt like throwing up by the end.
You did Team Cyclechat proud as usual and that guy in the red hat who flew past me up the hill at about 30mph :scratch:obviously didn't manage to catch you.

Top Bottom